Building Mobile Apps for Chicago
iOS, Android, and Mobile Backend
10+ years Exp, 200+ Projects
Deliver in Budget and Time for Chicago, Illinois
10+ years Exp, 200+ Projects
Deliver in Budget and Time for Chicago, Illinois
Looking for a Top Mobile App Developer in Chicago?Simpalm is one of the top mobile app developers in Chicago. We have been creating successful mobile applications for more than ten years. Simpalm has designed and launched more than 250 innovative mobile solutions. Consequently, we have worked for many organizations near Chicago, Naperville and another part of Illinois. Our work and experience have enabled us to fulfill the client requirements in a given timeline and around the budget. Similarly, we know the competition and strategic needs of a variety of businesses in Illinois. Therefore, we build productive mobile apps to generate better ROI. Our developers and designers have proven track records in all major technologies, including:
Why Should You Hire Simpalm to Develop a Mobile App, Work with Chicago App Developer
We are leading app development company in Chicago. Therefore, we provide premium services to our Illinois based clients. As a result, our client gets the following services in the app development field:
WORK WITH US!Get Started
- Get everything from scratch because we are the end to end development company.
- Most importantly, we have technological, and management skills to handle the enterprise-level project.
- Simpalm has exceptional technical to ensure your app success.
- We also provide assurance that your mobile app will be created on time and on budget. If you are a startup looking for a quality app in the $10k-$20k range, Simpalm has unique services for you.
- In contrast, we create stunning design and user experience to build a user engagement platform. create
- Also, we build mobile strategies that address key business and customer patterns, interests, and behaviors.
- Above all, we possess the quality of the best app programmer and the cost of a freelance mobile app developer.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise. I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client. He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.
Mobile Apps Provide Powerful Competitive AdvantagesChicago market leaders—and any organizations with designs on becoming market leaders—have identified apps as the best way to intimately connect with people. Mobile applications can deliver immediate help, information, or entertainment, right into the hands of customers and prospective customers. They are the most powerful and affordable sales, marketing, customer service, and public relations tool available. Until recently, however, those seeking mobile application development services were limited to large, expensive, corporate enterprises, or small, often unproven firms with little or no business experience. Many organizations have learned that the real power of apps cannot be realized unless they are developed with business acumen as well as technical expertise. The ability to effectively exploit the advantages of mobile technology requires a broad and deep understanding of business in general and your industry, in particular. The combination of technical and business experience enables the development of highly creative, data-driven, GPS-guided, mobile software that can deliver huge gains in revenue, customer service quality, and cost-efficiency. Our Unique Application Development Process :
No One Does Mobile App Development Better Than SimpalmBeing a top app developer in Chicago, our team knows how to help your business with mobile app technology to build revenue and increase the customer base. Our comprehensive services will expertly lead you through every phase of your mobile app development project:
- Concept and Strategic Business Goals
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Programming and Mobile Tool Integration
- Backend Server Design and Database Integration
- Launch Services and App Store Placement
- Maintenance Support and Updates
How Has Simpalm Maintained Its Affordability?With an extraordinary team of top designers, developers, and business experts, our customers have marveled at Simpalm’s affordability. How do we do it? Right from the start, we targeted innovative startups as ideal customers for a new mobile app development firm. Clearly, our services needed to be affordable in order for us to attract and acquire customers. We wanted to be busy and we wanted to learn about as many markets and vertical markets as possible. And it worked! In the span of ten years, we developed and successfully launched more than 200 mobile applications for a wide variety of businesses, from financial services to entertainment, government to professional associations, healthcare to universities and colleges. While working, we determined the need to build an organization that could answer all of a client’s mobile application needs, and that meant we needed to be able to create applications for every platform and device. In order to make that kind of service breadth practical, we needed to develop and refine processes to help us efficiently determine a project’s most important components—the ones that were essential to success. We then focused on finding the optimal paths to that success. As a result, Simpalm has remarkably efficient processes that help us quickly and thoroughly:
- Understand the customer’s vision and strategic business needs
- Identify key use cases, UI and UX requirements
- Execute code development and backend support in tandem
- Manage launch, marketing, and app store requirements