Top Social Media App Development
- We have 12+ Years of experience in building Social Media Apps.
- We create Visually Appealing UI/UX for Social Mobile Apps.
- We have built several types of Social Media Apps for Brand Awareness, Promotional, Communities, Groups and Individuals, Contests, Quizzes, News, Surveys, Dating Services, Real-Time messaging, Rewards, Loyalty Programs and etc.
- We do full beta testing with 100 user or more to find out all the bugs before the final launch.
- Ability to integrate Social Media Apps with any type of backend like Amazon AWS, Azure, PHP, .Net.
- Ability to add Analytical tools in the app to capture user’s data and generate reports.
Social Media App Development Services In USA.
Our Social Media App Development Process .
Key Features We have Implemented for Social Media App Development:
Inside any social media app or platform, there are hundreds of attractive features to engage users the whole day. Simpalm mobile app developers have several years of experience in implementing custom mobile features that target specific user needs and fulfill the objective of our client.
- In this listing we heavily use Location Based Services to search nearby users on map, search users in proximity with the help of Geofencing,
- Ability to integrate with several third-party APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Payment Gateways, Google Place and etc.
- Third Party SDKs/APIs to implement fast Chatting, Video Chatting, Video Calling, Group Calling and user-to-user messaging.
- Photo/Video Sharing, Editing,
- Wall Post with Follow, Like, Comment, Share and other social features.
- Custom push notification is one of our special skills in social media application development.
What Our Client Say About Us.
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished th...
CEO and Founder, QRganize
Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit...
Founder, Podium Pro App
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websit...
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after th...
Alexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I ...
Dawn Nichols, Founder, Caught Being Good App
How We build Your Social Media App?
Social Media is actually more than a single platform that connects not only people to people but it also connects you with groups, community, organizations, companies, brands, technology, products, services and more especially games that is why Simpalm begin with the suitable design and development methodology to build rich and features apps. We closely work with our Client and brainstorm the requirements, finalize the feature list, research the market, and invest potential energy in building an appropriate solution. Find below the list of process that we follow in social media app development:
- Each new fresh idea came up with interesting facts that might become a competing product to the existing business in the market. We help the client to brainstorm the idea and suggest what to do to make it sensible and suitable to compete with others by delivering a unique solution to their customers.
- We analyze the client requirements and their business needs in order to provide them some thoughtful suggestions and technical points (constrains, capabilities, third party solution, and best effective approach).
- We help clients in research, finalize the functional and non-functional requirements to bring a new finest product to life.
- We create beautiful and well-specified wireframes that represent the business model, application features and benefits.
- We create user-friendly graphical designs of mobile and web social media applications that give best in class user experience.
- We develop robust and highly scalable mobile and web applications because social media is very dynamic and users always look for new attractive and engaging features. We develop these apps in several phases with unique and customized features.
Who Do We Work For.
We provide focused cost-effective expertise so a Startup can hit the ground running before hiring an in-house development team.
Simpalm acts as a force multiplier, either augmenting established teams or taking on discrete projects. Simpalm’s organizational maturity meshes well with Established Companies’ processes and procedures.
We have a rich history partnering with NonProfits, bringing technical expertise to the critical missions of NonProfits. Our analysts and managers have expertise explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Simpalm has expertise in a panoply of technologies. We work with Government customers to choose solutions that meet strict security requirements, cost-effectiveness, and maintainability.
Health and Fitness
Simpalm’s Health and Fitness customers demand cutting-edge design and spare, target apps. Simpalm delivers a super user experience for this competitive market.
The security concerns of Fintech coupled with ease of use requirements demands a company like Simpalm. We have some deep technical chops to handle security and the best UX designers in the market.
Logistics and Transportation
Simpalm understands the server-side architecture that’s required to build the types of heavy computing applications demanded by Logistics and Transportation applications.