Our Web Development Skills
Here are some of the most important regions in the USA where Simpalm provides its web development services:
- Client-Side Execution
- Extended Functionality to Web Pages
- Easy Programming
- Fast, Save Time while executing the request on user processor
- Versatility, Open platform
Simpalm has been developing PHP web applications and backend database servers for more than then years. We are experts in several frameworks, including CakePHP, Zend Framework and Yii Frameworks, to rapidly build websites of large scale. We combine our HTML5 skills with PHP knowledge to create responsive websites.
- Multi-tier web server architecture design, setup, configuration and optimization.
- PHP development under Linux OS (Ubuntu, Linux, RedHat Fedora)
- Professional MySQL database development and optimization
- Web servers other than Apache — Nginx, IIS, etc.
- Application deployment, stabilization, and ongoing maintenance
Simpalm is an expert .NET web developer and has been a Microsoft partner for years. We have expertise in developing custom ASP.NET websites with SQL databases for startups, enterprises, and government agencies. We have used various tools and frameworks such as ASP.NET 4.5, WCF/WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Entity Framework, ADO.NET.
Benefits of .NET Development
- High Level of Security
- Easy Web Service Integration
- Common Runtime Engine
- Improvised User Experience
- NET is language independent Platform
- Object-oriented Environment
Simpalm largely uses WordPress to develop Informational Websites, Government Websites, Association Websites, Startup Websites, Business Websites, Magazine & News Websites, and several other Industry-specific websites.
We have full expertise in doing UI/UX Design, developing responsive front end, theme customization, MySQL Database, customizing the CMS, implementing the SEO strategy, Google analytics, and any other functionality that is needed. Using WordPress, We have built websites of 5 pages to 500 pages. We also develop the User Management, News and Blogs section for WordPress-based websites.
Simpalm provides specialized consultancy