Building Web Applications for Chicago
10+ years Exp, 300+ Projects
Custom Web Solutions with Backend Development
Deliver in Budget and Time for Chicago, Illinois
10+ years Exp, 300+ Projects
Deliver in Budget and Time for Chicago, Illinois
Hire Top Web Development Agency in ChicagoSimpalm is a leading web and mobile development company in Chicago. We have a proven track record of developing custom applications using the latest technologies and methodology. We have recognised as the best web development company in Chicago, IL by B2B review firms. Our team has more than 10 years of experience in developing modern and user-friendly web applications, informational websites and web portals for enterprises.
Our Full Stack Services for Chicago
- UIUX Design for Web Application and Websites
- Web App Development
- Responsive Web Development
- Progressive Web Development
- Parallax Web Design
- Content Management System Development
- Admin Portal Development
- SaaS application development
- Testing and Support
Why Should You Hire Simpalm
Simpalm is a reliable partner of small business, emerging startups and enterprises in Illinois. We work for end to end services and achieved more than 95% success rate in delivering web solutions with the latest technologies. Following points summarize why you should hire Simpalm:
WORK WITH US!Get Started
- Flexible to adopt any methodology: Agile, Waterfall or SCRUM
- Simpalm is a startup partner and develops brand new web applications for Chicago based clients.
- Expertise in the latest technology. We are tech-savvy.
- We provide the best third-party solutions – Payment, SMS, Hardware integration, CMS, CRM
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.
Our Technology Stack
- Programming – PHP, .NET, React, C#
- Backend – Node.JS, MySQL, DynamoDB, NoSQL, PHP
- CMS – WordPress, CodeIgnitor, Kentico, Joomla, Drupal
Our Unique Application Development Process
- Discovery & Scoping: In this phase, we aggressively work with clients to collect all requirements for the project. We help clients to prepare a detailed requirement document (RFP or sample mockup), conduct market research to build confidence in building a proven business plan. Once the client finalizes the features requirements, a number of web pages, technologies, web hosting plan, maintenance & support plan, we provide a detailed quotation with the best solution. A mockup or sketch is helpful to derive how users will use the applications. Our project manager helps clients to refine the sketch and create wireframes and sitemaps of the web app.
- Design: Having a user-friendly design is the most important part and we ensure to provide a clean, smooth, and beautiful visual design that engages users of the site. Our UI/UX designers are experts in designing each section of the webpage, header, footer, and backend admin of the site.
- Development: Web development has changed the existing infrastructure and we are creating advanced and high-performance web applications for startups, small businesses, and enterprises. Our web team has worked with industry leaders, fortune 5000 companies and nonprofits to build scalable web apps. We use waterfall and agile methodology to get more than 95% job success rate.
- Testing & Deployment In this phase, we test the applications on different parameters to meet client requirements. We test applications in a few succession steps. We do functionality testing and make sure all implemented features are working properly or functionally perfect. We use agile principles to do entire testings and make sure the application runs smoothly for the better user experience. User Interface and Compatibility Testing are our second and third usual methods to make sure applications provide a smooth user experience on various types of devices. In the end, we do performance testing to ensure all sections of web pages are connected with the webserver to provide real-time results. At the end, we help clients to conduct user acceptance testing and invite a set of users to test the application.
Industries We Serve
- Fintech: We have been developing financial portals since 2009. Our in-depth understanding of financial operations, systems, and regulations enable us to create modern web solutions for financial organizations. We use advanced web technologies, cloud backends to do this.
- Healthcare & Fitness: Simpalm has several clients from the healthcare & fitness industry. We have given optimized and profit oriented web solutions to our clients.
- Social Media & Dating: This is our core industry and we helped 100+ startups to have a digital presence.
- Transportation & Logistics: We provide enterprise solutions to transportation & logistics companies in the USA. We have delivered several transportation startups and small businesses.
- Medical: Web apps for medicines demonstrations, research, hospitals and pharmacy.
- Travel: We have full capabilities to create tour & travel portals for travelers, agents and transport companies and hotels to sell tour packages and handle bookings.
- Education and many more