Hire Simplam’s React Native
Why Choose Simpalm – We Provide
- Simpalm has a battle-tested methodology for building winning products that starts and ends with our customers
- Our Discovery process, a set of intensive and collaborative sessions, yields a clear understanding of requirements, functionality, and design
- Simpalm has talented designers who begin by creating wireframes and end by producing pixel-perfect design
- We produce project estimates, either fixed-price or time & materials, that we stand by – because we have such a clear understanding of your needs and constraints
- We develop milestone-based, Agile development plans
- After each sprint, we deliver a test app that demonstrates the newly completed milestones
- Simpalm stands behind its work – customers typically rely on us for ongoing support and maintenance
Benefits Of Using React Native.
Technology choice is an important aspect of Simpalm’s discovery, design, and development process. As technologists, we have strong opinions but judiciously advise our customers based on the particulars of their projects. If we recommend React Native, these are some benefits of this approach:
- Optimal Performance – connects to native operating system components and freely utilizes native APIs
- Reuse of code and pre-developed components
- Large community of developers ensures the framework is well supported
- Myriad advantages of live and hot reloading
- A single codebase for native applications is cost-effective
- Support for third-party plugins like maps and charts
What Our Client Say About Us.
I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished th...
CEO and Founder, QRganize
Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit...
Founder, Podium Pro App
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websit...
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after th...
Alexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I ...
Dawn Nichols, Founder, Caught Being Good App
Frequently Asked Questions.
On the other hand, a native approach is great when we consider all the features that a platform offers, like multithreading or modules as video/audio processing. However, native mobile app development is costlier than the react-native because we have to write a different set of codes for both iOS and Android.