Leading Android App Development
Company in USA.
Since Simpalm’s 2009 inception in Washington, DC as a full-service development organization, we established a center of excellence for android app development. Simpalm maintains separate, focused teams for Android and iPhone app development. Our 300+ completed mobile projects, commissioned by companies throughout the United States, reflect our successful strategy.
Simpalm’s android app developers is second to none, focusing on the latest technologies to add to an already impressive technology toolbelt. Our dedicated Android team, experts in Java, Kotlin, Android App Studio, and Android App Bundle, are free to explore the latest Android technologies.
An equally impressive cadre of designers and analysts bolsters and supports Simpalm’s android app development team. The Simpalm process begins and ends with the client. From the first contact to discuss your idea to your app’s final release on Google Play, Simpalm is obsessively client-centered.
Advantages of Simpalm’s Android App Development Services:
- Collaborative whiteboard sessions yield solid requirements and design
- Talented designers build out the full UI/UX, beginning with wireframes and ending with a polished design
- Demonstrated processes maximize quality and minimize costs
- Use of Third-party libraries adds speed and cost-efficiency
- Dependability in intellectual property security
- Secure development area with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Proven on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Client-centric approach & support
- Ability to build App Backends in cloud environments, like AWS and Azure
- Provide Android Training & Placement support to aspiring candidates
Why hire Simpalm for Android App Development?.
- World-class, senior-level Android app developers
- Battle-tested design and development process yields superb Android apps
- Customized, robust, extensible, high-quality apps at competitive and affordable prices.
- Competitive pricing makes us affordable even for startups and small and mid-sized organizations.
- Year-over-year laudations from our industry peers.
What Our Client Say About Us.
I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished th...
CEO and Founder, QRganize
Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit...
Founder, Podium Pro App
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websit...
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after th...
Alexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I ...