Flutter App Development by Simpalm
Flutter is a new cross-platform, open-source SDK by Google. Simpalm has gained a complete expert suite of UI toolkit, widget, and a framework to build modern Flutter apps. We build cross platforms mobile apps that provide native experience to users. Using Flutter, we develop the next generation of apps that support mobile, web and desktop devices. Flutter offers several advantages to develop a visually appealing app for iOS and Android platforms. This new framework is based on the OOPS concept and our developers have several years of expertise in object-oriented programming. This enables our core team to build better, faster, and modern apps for your organization.
Simpalm is a trusted hybrid app developer in the USA and delivers optimized digital solutions using Flutter. Our developers have experience in integrating Swift and Java with Flutter. Also, we use its high-performance UI rendering engine to create an impressive UI. We prefer this SDK for many projects where user experience is most important. Other frameworks are still using Webview and OEM widget in displaying screens and data in hybrid app development. On the other hand, Flutter has its engine for UI rendering. That single benefit allows us to build more efficient Flutter apps for iOS and Android.
Why hire Simpalm to Build Flutter Apps
We enjoy building a cross-platform app and Flutter has become our favorite framework to build a beautiful app for you.
WORK WITH US!
- We help startups to publish iOS and Android apps using a single codebase.
- Flutter enables businesses to invest in a single codebase to get scalable and flexible apps.
- We use Flutter’s customizable widget toolkit to build native user interfaces. We create a rich interface for advanced cross-platform apps.
- Our cross-platform developers are fully capable of building a native similar app for iOS and Android using Flutter SDK.
- We have Dart experts. Simpalm team includes a dart programmer to code your app
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.