Flutter App Development Services
Released in 2017, Flutter is Google’s cross-platform, open-source SDK. Simpalm builds near-native iOS and Android apps using a single Flutter codebase. In addition to the technical expertise we bring, we partner with customers to understand their application’s business requirements. We use these requirements to help determine an appropriate development approach. Simpalm presents the pros and cons of native development versus hybrid cross-platform development in a technology-agnostic and cost-conscious manner. Our talented developers integrate Swift and Java with Flutter. We use the Flutter high-performance rendering engine to create performant user interfaces. We prefer the Flutter SDK for projects where heavy data throughput requires a lightning fast user interface.
Why hire Simpalm to Build Flutter Apps.
We enjoy building cross-platform apps. Flutter has become our favorite framework for high-performance, beautiful apps. Here are a few reasons to partner with us to build your Flutter app:
- Our unparalleled discovery process gets at the crux of business requirements
- From our initial meeting, we’re your partner and will help you choose a technology that best suits your application and business needs
- We’re equally capable of building native apps or hybrid apps
- Highly experienced Flutter app team with Dart programming experts
- Roster of successfully delivered Flutter projects
Benefits of using Flutter for App Development.
- Enables businesses to invest in a single codebase to get scalable and flexible apps.
- Developing and maintaining a single, Flutter codebase provides cost savings over native app development which requires separat iOS and Android codebases.
- The object-oriented Flutter framework enables skilled practitioners, like Simpalm, to build sophisticated, maintainable apps.
- Flutter has a customizable widget toolkit for building rich, native user interfaces.
What Our Client Say About Us.
I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished th...
CEO and Founder, QRganize
Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit...
Founder, Podium Pro App
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websit...
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after th...
Alexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I ...