Top App Development Company for Virginia iOS, Android Apps, Web and Cloud
10+ Years of Experience,
300+ App Projects Startups, Enterprises, Government
300+ App Projects Startups, Enterprises, Government
Looking for the Best Mobile App Developers in VirginiaSimpalm has been providing reliable and affordable app development services in Virginia for more than ten years. As a result, our clients near Northern Virginia have entrusted us with iPhone, and Android apps development projects. Most importantly, we’ve turned many creative visions into successful mobile apps to improve the efficiency of the business. Therefore, companies in Alexandria, Arlington, Reston, Fairfax, Sterling, Ashburn trust us to publish their apps on Google Play and iTunes Store.Most noteworthy, our team can help you at each and every step of the app development process so that you can achieve business goals. Simpalm is among top app developers for Startups based in Virginia.Our team can develop a mobile app to achieve greater customer service, brand building and connect your customers easily. Our Mobile App Development services near Virginia include:
Why is Simpalm best among all App Development Companies in Virginia?
We provide a full, end-to-end app development service. We do design, coding, testing, deployment, promotion, and support.
WORK WITH US!Get Started
- Because we are close to Washington, DC, metropolitan corridor, we can deliver efficient and affordable app development services to Virginia based businesses and organizations.
- Likewise, we focus to understand priorities, goals, and needs in the beginning. Also, we are able to meet you in person in MD/DC/VA, which is a critical advantage for understanding and fulfilling your project requirements.
- Our developers can also work onsite, ensuring that you fully benefit from their experience and technical expertise. As a result, we go through each phase of your project, from concept to launch.
- Finally, we build high-quality, affordable Mobile Apps for any size of Virginia client, from startup to large enterprise.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.
Get better Results with Expert Mobile App Development Team in Virginia
Drawn from among the top graduates of Virginia Tech University, our app development team is fully capable of developing advanced mobile apps. We have been delivering technically-sound, user-friendly mobile applications for Virginia clients. Also, we have the experience and expertise to promote your mobile application from the beginning. Hence, we ensure that you achieve the brand-building as well as bottom-line results. Whether you are a small, mid-sized or large company, we can help you fully exploit the competitive advantages and growth opportunities. Most importantly, you can travel from Tysons, Reston, Ashburn, Sterling, Herndon, Fairfax, Woodbridge or any other area of Northern VA to meet us in person. We also provide quality services to associations or government agencies in VA.
Our Mobile App Development Process
Simpalm develops Mobile Apps for various types of companiesSince 2009, Simpalm has designed, developed, and launched more than 200 successful mobile apps for nearly every business type and recognized as a top android app developers in the USA. In other words, we have worked for innovative startups to global enterprises. Industries like financial, healthcare, on-demand services, entertainment, technology, social media, online education, eCommerce, construction, transportation, retail, manufacturing, and many more.As a result, Simpalm is serving industry-wide customers with the help of the following approach:
- First of all, we bring attention to our client's’ vision and strategic business needs.
- In the discovery phase, BA at Simpalm efficiently identify, document, and deliver critical project requirements.
- Most noteworthy, focus on time and budget constraints while respecting the client’s needs.
- Be transparent, timely, project communication is the key product success, we are top of that.
- Deliver aesthetically-appealing, brand-enhancing designs that achieve business goals and delight users.
- Consequently, we break up the development phase in a few milestones to maintain the quality of code.
- The development team at Simpalm produces lightning-fast applications that can be easily scaled and enhanced as business requires.
- Finally, we test the app to detect and eliminate all design and programming defects prior to launch.
- Ensure your app meets or exceeds all App Store requirements so that you achieve maximum impact in the market.
Custom mobile apps can help you to grow the Business
- Easily connect with your customers, also offer the best services on time.
- Most importantly, build the brand value of the business on mobile platforms.
- Introduce powerful features to the platform so that the app users will be engaged and pay attention.
- We build a robust platform and allow users to do multiple tasks.
- With the help of advertisements and membership features, you can generate more revenue.
- Finally, collect real-time feedback from the customer and improve your product or services.
Why startup & enterprises in Virginia hire SimpalmSimpalm closely works with its clients to understand their needs, vision and business goals. We are not here just to develop an app or web platform for you, we are here to make sure your idea translates into a successful product. We are not far from any major cities in Virginia. Our team including project managers, tech leads and testers can meet you in person and discuss requirements, challenges, and progress. We have worked with several clients based in Alexandria, Richmond, Norfork, Manassas, Arlington, Reston, Fairfax, and nearby cities. Being a leading app developer in Virginia, we accept the technologically challenging projects and fulfill the business requirements. In the last 10 years, Simpalm has developed several native and cross-platform mobile apps using Geolocation, BlueTooth, virtual reality, 3D, payment gateways, and other modern features. Virginia has a lot more potential to do mobile app technologies and mobile app-based startup are growing at a fast pace. Simpalm’s expert team of mobile developers are best fits for your mobile app projects. With our end to end solution, you can get all services under one roof. We are also recognized as a top web development company in Virginia. In other words, we can create designs, user stories, workflows, wireframes, development, testing, app store submission for your project.
Frequently Asked Questions
Know more about our processes and how we work with the help of the following FAQs.
One of the most important reasons to have a mobile app for your business is to provide more value to your customers. The mobile apps allow your business to directly connect with the customers. The mobile apps also help to build strong brand value in the market and provide a direct marketing channel that will boost your profit.
Everything begins with an idea, and we know – every thought is important. We assure you that your app idea will stay confidential with us. To do so, we consent to Non-Disclosure Arrangement (NDA) before any discussion. We guarantee strict protection and organization measures to prevent unapproved sharing of data.Read our blog to learn more: How can You Protect Your Mobile App Idea?
I am not very sound technically. Could you please tell me how much work on my part is involved in app development?
You do not require much technical knowledge at all, because the technical part is to be managed by us. You only need to tell us what you would like to have in your mobile application. The rest shall be done by us.
You need a developer account to publish the apps to the app stores.If your apps support different platforms like Android or iOS, then you need to publish the apps for all platforms separately. The app stores review the apps before publishing. It will take a few hours to a day(depending on the type of platform) to publish your app in the app stores.
You can achieve this by various methods. You should build a website where you can have links to download the app. You can also make posts on social media accounts like Linkedin, facebook, Twitter. You can also do a press release about the launch of the app.