Paydent is a service that eases the way uninsured patients interact with dental care professionals. The platform brings Dentist and Patient together to lower the dental cost and deliver better dental care. The user interface for the patients and dental professionals run on web browsers which allows patients to establish an account with Paydent. The patient makes regular deposits to the account via credit card payments or ACH. Once the balance reaches a sufficient level, the application allows the patient to use the funds in the account for dental care with any participating dental professionals shown in the application.
Paydent has the following features:
- Application allows users to set up a Paydent account.
- Application allows patients to transfer money into their account via credit card or ACH.
- Dental professionals can search their patients transactions by date.
- Patients & Dental professionals can check their patient’s account balance and treatment history through their account.
- Application displays latest price list of procedures from the American Dental Association; this list is searchable.
- Application uses the patient’s location and generates a map showing all participating care providers within a given radius.
- Application allows patients to request an appointment which is then forwarded to their preferred care provider.
- PHP, MySQL
- WordPress, AngularJS, Responsive Design
Challenges and Solution.
- Paydent allows dental care professionals to efficiently fulfill an uninsured patient’s desired procedures without hassle. The accounts created in Paydent will be maintained in a database which holds the basic information regarding the patient. The application determines the patient’s location, or the patient can enter a zip code or city and state in which they would like to schedule treatment. The app then presents a map with drop pins indicating the location of participating dental care providers. After the user selects a provider, the app shows an appointment request scheduler, allowing the patient to directly request an appointment for that provider.
- In addition, several other valuable services are available through the app. Price lists published by the American Dental Association are available for patients to see the standard prices for various procedures and treatments.
- Dental professionals also have a user interface. After authentication, dental care providers can verify that a patient has sufficient funds available in their account to pay for the proposed treatment. They can personally refer patients to the relevant information about the proposed treatment plan. Once the treatment is complete, the dental care professional can request a direct payment. After the treatment is verified, funds are immediately transferred from the patient’s account to the dental professional.
Web Screenshot Gallery.
Don’t forget to visit other websites as well.