WellMom app by APGO is designed and developed to Manage Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy (NVP). This is the first and only app designed to educate academic and practicing physicians, medical students, residents and mothers-to-be on the causes and treatments of NVP. Simpalm is a medical app development company in the USA and worked with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) to develop this app for iOS and Android platforms.
APGO Wellmom has following features
- Users can access facts about NVP.
- User can access Nutrition and Lifestyle guide and get tips to alleviate NVP symptoms.
- Users can access PUQE Index for measuring the severity of NVP.
- Medical educators, students, residents, and health care providers can access the NVP monograph, NVP case studies, and NVP treatment algorithm.
- The patient can access the NVP symptom tracker and add new symptoms.
- Users can access interactive quizzes to measure the severity of the condition.
- Allow patients to email their daily symptom reports to their health care provider.
Challenges and Solution.
- This app was challenging in terms of algorithm designing, lifecycle guide, Symptom tracker, and treatment algorithm. It had several tools to be carefully integrated with respect to different users type.
- Simpalm is well-recognized app developers for nonprofits and beautifully designed and developed this app with incorporating algorithms; case studies, life style guide, interactive quiz and PUQE index.
App Screenshot Gallery.
Wellmom has PUQE Index, Sysmtom Tracker, Interactive Quiz and many more features .
Don’t forget to visit similar apps as well.