Every good idea is about the problem and its solution, a million-dollar lesson is that if you are looking for an idea to market or create something, think of a problem first, then try to come up with a solution for that particular problem. For example, the problem was to track the workout routine, the solution came as MyFitnessPal app. The problem was to find a taxi nearby, the solution came in the form of UBER app. The problem was to pay to a friend when you don’t have any cash in hand, the solution came in the form of VENOM app.
When it comes to building an app for school projects, problems can be from areas like learning, teaching and internship programs, administration, library management, sports and events, alumni etc, or you can think something out of the box by just using the above areas of problems as a keyword, search them in the app store and see what problems other apps are solving.
Some famous apps helpful for creating school projects:
1. Book Creator: Book Creator helps in creating your own ebooks in a very simple way, it helps students from kindergarten to high school to make their own picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more. These books can be easily shared, you can also publish it in the iBooks. You can download it from BookCreator
2. Shadow Puppet Edu: Awarded as the best app for learning in 2014 by American Association of Librarians. This app is useful for a class presentation where students can create wonderful slide presentations using the app features to create beautiful slides, there is at least something for a class of students with mixed capabilities, it is important to provide them with equal opportunity to express themself better. You can download the app from Shadow Puppet Edu.
3. Explain Edu: It is a widely accepted powerful learning app, it is known for its screencasting feature, with the help of this incredible feature students can record their voices and demonstrate their understandings of any particular topic and can share it with appropriate audiences. This app is without a doubt one of the most useful and sharping tools. You can download the app from Explain Edu
4. Thinglink: This app enables students to make meaning of the components they gather from the internet such as images and videos, it is very important to give them resources to dig out the digital world, with the help of Thinklink students can share their knowledge with other students around the globe. You can download the app from Thinklink
5. MyHomework: With a very clean and clear layout MyHomework app is student planner app which comes free in the stores, however, the free contains features advertisements, the best feature of this app is alert and notification which can be set to remind you of every exercise like homework and revision. You can download this app from Google play | App Store.
If you are an educationist and want to bring digital aids into your practice for the betterment of the students and puzzled with ideas to create an app, this blog can help you with generating the valid idea for your mission, however, the education system today is majorly digitised, students are taught with the help of digital aids to make them digitally sound, along with the numeracy and literacy skills, it is equally important to train our children with digital literacy.