The legaltrot mobile applications are available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The mobile applications help to connect legal professionals and law firms to use crowd-sourcing for legal assignments. Law firms are able to post a job on app, and legal professionals can use either mobile app to accept the job and get paid upon completion.
legaltrot has following features
- Users can post a job, information about the job.
- User can accept a job, submit a document.
- Users can get paid through the app through Stripe integration.
- Users can message each other inside the app
- Users can submit and review documents in order to complete the job.
- User have a profile with a profile picture and other information that can be edited.
Challenges and Solution.
- Our client came to us with a brilliant idea to connect law students and legal professions with law firms that need assistance. We were tasked with connecting these professionals and giving them the opportunity to post, accept, complete jobs, and get paid.
- We decided that a web app and mobile apps were needed to connect them efficiently. We created their marketing “Coming Soon” page, and also replaced it with their current front-facing website. We deployed effective web interface software and two native iOS and Android applications to achieve this goal.
- Simpalm continues to provide support to legaltrot, LLC as they seek to expand the software’s job market to all 50 of the United States of America. They also seek to provide further enhancements to their software in the future.
App Screenshot Gallery.
Don’t forget to visit our related apps as well.