Building Mobile Apps for Maryland iOS Apps, Android Apps, UIUX Design10+ Years of Experience,
250+ Projects Startups, Enterprises & Federal, Non-Profits
250+ Projects Startups, Enterprises & Federal, Non-Profits
A Leader in Mobile App Development in MarylandFrom Baltimore to Bethesda, Annapolis to Frederick, Simpalm is a top mobile application development company in Maryland. Our team is much experienced and strategically partnered through Apple and Google developer programs. We can help you build mobile solutions in turn around time and budget. Furthermore, we use the power of mobile technology to open new opportunities for your existing business or new business idea. Simpalm is considered a Top Mobile App Development Company in Maryland by an independent market analyst.Our iPhone and Android Application Developers near Maryland, have built hundreds of apps for startups commercial companies and government organizations to create a mobile presence. Hence, if you are near to Maryland and need the best and affordable Mobile App Development team, you should contact us. We are also one of the top web development company in Marland. Our Mobile Application Development Services in Maryland, include:
Why Hire Our App developers in Maryland
Consequently, We provide full, an end-to-end mobile application development service including design, coding, testing, deployment, promotion, as well as support.
WORK WITH US!Get Started
- First of all, we serve almost all type of organizations in Maryland and nearby areas who need an App Development company.
- Simpalm offers custom mobile software development services for iPhone, iPad and Android platforms because of unique needs.
- Our expertise and proximity to Baltimore, Annapolis, Rockville and suburban area in Maryland, enables us to offer unparalleled quality and responsiveness.
- Also, our Maryland Mobile App Developers team is especially adept at iOS SDK, Android SDK, ReactNative and Xamarin SDK.
- We are also recognized as a top software development company in Maryland.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.
Our Process for Building Mobile Apps:
Above all, we follow a rigorously efficient process for designing and developing your mobile application. Also, we work closely with our clients to fully understand the business needs, goals, and visions. Hence, our comprehensive understanding allows us to craft a successful digital product for your consumers. As a result, you will get a scalable mobile app with stunning design and modern features.Each step of the way, you’ll have a dedicated point person, working only for you, ensuring that your project stays on schedule and on budget. Certainly, our clients are made to feel as if they have their own, full-time mobile application development team—except without the massive overhead!
Simpalm Uses Agile and Waterfall MethodologyFurthermore, Simpalm’s mobile application development teams use both “Agile” and “Waterfall” development methodologies, depending on a client’s specific needs. Most noteworthy, the goal of our team is to become your go-to resource for strategic mobile application technology in Maryland. Whether you are a startup or a large enterprise, we can deliver the expertise and results you need in Maryland. To clarify, we are deeply involved in the social and professional activities of Application Developer groups in Maryland, and help our clients benefit from those important resources. Simpalm is also a leading app development company in Pennsylvania.
Frequently Asked Questions
Know more about our unique app development processes and how we work with the help of the following FAQs.
For iOS, we use Swift and Objective C as programming languages. We use the Xcode IDE tool for writing a code that includes many frameworks like UIKit, SystemConfiguration, MessageUI, AVFoundation, etc. For Android, All new projects are develop using Kotlin in Android Studio. Some of the older projects are still in java.
It really depends upon your targeted audience and budget. Many startups in the USA start with an iOS App, launch it and test the market. Once they find success, they will launch the Android app. If you have the budget, you can start with both iOS and Android apps and launch them together.
Our team will invite you to Firebase account. Once you accept the invitation, we will send you the notification whenever the app is ready for your review. You will click on the notification and download the app right on your device for testing. You can test and create the feedback for us to work upon.
Yes, we provide complete technical support and app maintenance services at client request. Our app maintenance services help you to resolve any bug, enhance the application and also maintain the backend system.