Our App Description
Verigo is a data logger’s application to monitor temperature and/or relative humidity in production, storage, or transportation using the wireless pods. Verigo App interacts and communicates with Verigo’s asset tracking hardware to monitor the condition of shipments from pick-up to drop-off locations. We have designed and develop Android App and Tablet App for Verigo LLC, a startup based in Florida. This app ensures the safety of perishable products in various supply chain around the world.
Verigo has following features
- User can wirelessly connect to any pod from up to 40 M.
- User can configure, connect, start and stop to nearby pod.
- User can view, analyze and share recorded data in real time.
- User can view the health and status of shipment and facilities.
- User can receive email and SMS alerts about excursion conditions.
- User can manage supply chain.
- User can investigate shipment history.
- User can set sensor minimum and maximum thresholds.
- User can view complete sensor logs and basic statistics.
- User can see when and how long sensors threshold were exceeded.
- App will automatically sync and view data from Verigo Cloud platform.
General requirements to configure app with hardware pods
- Data connectivity on your Android device: WiFi or cell network
- Android v4.4.2 or later
- Bluetooth SMART connectivity
- An existing Verigo data logger device
Challenges and Solution
- Client contacted Simpalm to develop new Android App similar to existing Native iPhone app with new Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0. App also had to efficiently communicate with Verigo’s Asset Tracking hardware called Pods to read, sync and analyze the data. We used our 5 years of experience in building Bluetooth application and successfully built the app to integrate with various Verigo Pod devices.
- Client had to demonstrate the MVP in 2 months and we delivered the app to clients in less than 2 months to meet the timeline for Phase 1.
App Screenshot Gallery
Verigo has BLE configuration, Hardware Connectivity, Data Analysing, Reading and syncing.
Don’t forget to visit similar apps as well.