Simpalm’s Xamarin App Development
Simpalm’s two greatest strengths: First, We are technologists with a broad understanding of all mobile development technologies. Second, our expertise enables us to provide technology-agnostic, cost-conscious advice to our clients. Xamarin cross platform mobile development is a reasonable technology choice that we recommend in many circumstances. Simpalm’s superb team of Xamarin app developers has used the framework since its inception in 2011 and subsequent acquisition by Microsoft in 2016. Unlike its competitors, Simpalm has a large roster of completed and delivered projects and a history of repeat customers for new development.
Simpalm’s expert Xamarin developers use C# and native libraries wrapped in the .Net layer for cross-platform app development. Simpalm-created Xamarin applications compare favorably, in terms of performance and user experience, with native iOS and Android apps. In addition, the latest API access enables us to utilize underlying platform capabilities in Xamarin apps like ARKit on iOS or Android Multi-Window.
Advantages of Simpalm’s Xamarin App Development Approach:
- Client collaboration with Simpalm yields detailed product requirements
- Simpalm analysts and technologists evaluate use cases to recommend appropriate technologies
- Design process begins with wireframes and results in polished designs
- Simpalm provides multiple estimates with different technology-based cost models
- Milestone-based sprints designed to keep with time-boxes and budget
- Full maintenance and enhancement support after launch
Why hire Simpalm for your Xamarin App Development?
Besides having top-notch, senior-level Xamarin developers, it’s easy to work with us. From our first meeting, you’ll understand that we have nothing besides your best interests in mind because we become your partners.
Here are some of our capabilities:
Being top Xamarin app developers, we provide full-stack app development services
- End-to-end services including design, coding, testing, deployment, and post-production support
- Expertise in Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS enables us to build near-native Android, near-native iOS, and Windows apps for smartphones and tablets.
- Affordable cost model coupled with high quality deliverables make us a standout in Xamarin development.
- Integration with popular backend technologies like Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and SalesForce in your Xamarin Apps.
- Immense Xamarin and C# development experience/li>
- Expertise in all mobile development technologies
- Capable of building full-stack applications
Benefits of Using Xamarin for App Development?
We enjoy building a cross-platform app and Flutter has become our favorite framework to build a beautiful app for you.
- Truly native performance and user experience. Using C# and .NET libraries and APIs enables us to utilize the underlying platforms’ native device features.
- Cost-effective and modern solutions with efficient code reusability. Using a single codebase, you can achieve a brand presence on multiple platforms like iOS, Android and Windows.
- Xamarin development uses C#, a Microsoft language with a large pool of capable developers – makes for easy maintenance and extensibility
- Xamarin allows sharing of code between iOS and Android using Portable Class Libraries (PCL)
- Automation of testing process with Xamarin Test Cloud ensures robust apps with real device testing in the cloud
- Xamarin Component Store provides access to easy-to-incorporate, cross-platform libraries for fast feature development.