The purpose of creating a Functional Requirements Document(FRD) is to present a clear idea of your web app project to the product development team. A detailed document with all the functional requirements gives a more solid shape to your ideas. At Simpalm, we have created a Functional requirement document(FRD) template for web app projects that you can use to define the functional requirements of your project to the development team. This template is an example template for a social media web app. You can download the template and use this as a guideline to create your own FRD.
This RFP template covers following topics:
- List of Functions
- Functional Component: Profile
- Functional Component: Feed Post
- Functional Component: Feed Interaction
- Functional Component: Messaging
- Functional Component: Other Profile Interaction