Become an iOS Ninja with Training in Xcode, Swift, iOS SDK.
At Simpalm, we recognize the growing need for iOS developers. Since you are on this page, you recognize it too. Our comprehensive training program teaches new developers everything they need to know on objective C, Swift, Xcode, and SDK. To summary, everything developers need to know to be successful. Then, we take the next step to find great placement opportunities where our consultant can begin exciting careers with enormous potential to grow. Interested?
Can you Become an iOS Ninja?
The iOS consultant training and placement program is designed for anyone who wants to begin a career in software development; Recent graduates (Bachelors or Masters) with an interest in software development or with computer science/physics/math background; individuals with developing experience such as C programming; anyone who is looking to enhance their skills and begin a career as a consultant. These are just the basic qualifications of the candidates we screen. What it takes to become a ninja is a hunger to learn and succeed. Our training will provide you with the tools to work on any iOS project, however, you have to bring the drive and dedication to learn the content. If this describes you then you have what it takes to become a lethal iOS ninja.
Why Simpalm can be chosen for iOS Training & Placement?
You are interested in iOS development and you have what it takes to succeed in the program. Now you may be asking yourself: “What does Simpalm offer that is different from the other training programs I have read about?” That’s a great question, thank you for asking. Simpalm has over 10 years experience as a mobile app developer. In that time we have developed hundreds of iOS apps for clients in the DC and Chicago metropolitan area. In short, we’re the pros. Mobile app development is what we live and breathe at Simpalm. So we know, from experience, what is expected for an iOS developer to be successful. Not only that, you’ll be trained by our expert team of developers who work on Simpalm’s projects. You will also get the chance to learn about project development from our team of Project Managers and designers in order to gain a full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and how you will interact with your team in a professional setting. In our training you will:
- Participate in meetings with PMs to review and breakdown client requirements.
- Participate in UIUX design sessions to see how architects design solutions.
- Write code with senior developers and get 1:1 mentorship.
- Work with QA’s to get feedback.
Participate in our Real Projects.
Simpalm is an App Development company with 10 years of experience in building iOS apps for clients in the USA. We have a team of Project managers, Designers, Developers, and Testers who work on real iOS projects. You will participate in those projects and will be exposed to real-world experience. Here are some of the activities you will participate in:
- Participate in client calls with PMs and understand clients’ requirements. This helps you to see how to communicate with real clients.
- Participate in UIUX design sessions to see how designers create designs.
- Review the designs with the technical team.
- Write code with senior developers, get feedback from the senior team on your coding practice.
- Work with the QA team to get feedback.
Who Can Do This Course ?
Following people can take the training and learn iOS development:
- Anyone who is interested in programming/coding and interested to learn the iPhone SDK & Swift to create applications for iPad and iPhone devices.
- Individuals aspiring who wants to start their careers in the mobile industry.
- Undergraduates who are eager to learn a programming language and get skilled before campus placement.
- Graduates who are eager to start a career in an IT company as an iOS developer.
- C programmers: iOS is easy for people who know C Programming. They can quickly learn Objective C.
- Testing professionals can also learn iOS.
- Project managers
- Experience professionals in ANSI C programming
- Architects and software developers
In depth breakdown of the program.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Swift
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Xcode
- Chapter 3: User Interface Development
- Chapter 4: UI Controls
- Chapter 5: Key Device API Integrations
- Chapter 6: Source Code Management
- Chapter 7: Local Database
- Chapter 8: Web Services Integration (REST/JSON)
- Chapter 9:Protocol and Delegates
- Chapter 10: MapKit/Push Notification/Store Kit
- Chapter 11: Third Party API Integration (i.e. Facebook)
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Apple Developer Account
- Chapter 13: Memory Management
- Chapter 14: Building multiple demo apps.