Get Trained on Xcode, Swift, iOS SDK
and Placement in USA
and Placement in USA
iOS Training and Placement ServicesDo you want to learn iOS development and become a native app developer? Simpalm is one of the best iOS training and placement providers in the USA. We provide deep and comprehensive training on Objective C/Swift programming language and Xcode SDK. Whether you are new to iOS development or looking to enhance your skills, we can accelerate your progress and improve coding skills. We can help you in each and every aspect of application development.
Why Simpalm can be chosen for iOS Training & Placement
Simpalm’s instructors have expertise on Apple platforms because we are leading iOS developers in the USA with several years of experience. There are several benefits of joining our iOS training & placement programs. See the list of the reason below:
- Learn concepts, fundamental and coding principals from basics.
- Robust training material designed by an experienced development team.
- Quick communication over Skype, Phone, and TeamViewer.
- Face to Face Interview preparation, Mock test and technical questions are given to the aspirants.
- Module-based training and sessions.
- Exposure of working on live projects.
iOS Training Modules
- Programming Language – Objective C: Understanding and creating Objective-C classes, methods, and objects. Learn fundamentals of ANSI C programming, Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), C functions and data structures, also learn dynamic binding and the Objective-C runtime
- Swift programming language
- Xcode SDK
- Interface Builder
- APIs and foundation framework sessions– Foundation, UI Kit, Core Data, Core Animation
- Maps SDK, Multitasking, Memory Management, Media Integrations, Notifications, Social Media Integration, Multi-view application development, and Integrating device native features.
Participate in our Real ProjectsSimpalm is an App Development company with 10 years of experience in building iOS apps for clients in the USA. We have a team of Project managers, Designers, Developers and Testers who work on real iOS projects. You will participate in those projects and will be exposed to real-world experience. Here are some of the activities you will participate in:
- Participate in client calls with PMs and understand clients’ requirements. This helps you to see how to communicate with real clients.
- Participate in UIUX design sessions to see how designers create designs.
- Review the designs with the technical team.
- Write code with senior developers, get feedback from the senior team on your coding practice.
- Work with the QA team to get feedback.
Who can do this Course?Following people can take the training and learn iOS development:
- Anyone who is interested in programming/coding and interested to learn the iPhone SDK & Swift to create applications for iPad and iPhone devices.
- Individuals aspiring who wants to start their careers in the mobile industry.
- Undergraduates who are eager to learn a programming language and get skilled before campus placement.
- Graduates who are eager to start a career in an IT company as an iOS developer.
- C programmers: iOS is easy for people who know C Programming. They can quickly learn Objective C.
- Testing professionals can also learn iOS.
- Project managers
- Experience professionals in ANSI C programming
- Architects and software developers
iOS Training Course in Detail
- Introduction of iOS app Development
- OOPs Concepts
- Introduction of Swift and Playground
- Swift programming basic
- Data Types, Constants, Variables
- String, Array, Dictionaries
- Swift Functions
- Swift Optionals
- Demo app for String, Array, Dictionary manipulations
- Introduction of Xcode
- Introduction of Interface Builder
- IBAction and IBOutlet
- Conditional Statements
- Variables, operators
- Swift Booleans and conditional logic
- Swift constants & logical operators
- Demo app for Singleview application
- UIApplication Lifecycle
- UIViewcontroller Lifecycle
- Auto Layouting
- Auto Resizing
- Demo app With responsive design
- UI Elements (Label, Buttons, Text Field, Image View, Segment Control, Text View, Table view, Table View Cell, Bar button item, Navigation Controller, Scroll View, UI View, Tab Bar Controller, Slider, Collection View, Picker View, Image Picker, Search Bar)
- Navigations (Present View Controller, Dismiss View Controller , Swipe Right,left, Segue)
- Interface Builder ( Assign property to UI controllers, Sizing the controllers)
- Show custom cell.
- Add Delete row.
- MAP View
- Demo Show Map Pin Annotation View Action
- Demo app for all UI Components
- Use device hardware
- Use camera
- And share multimedia using Actionsheet. (self)
- Demo app
- Version Control
- Git basics
- Setting up Github
- Github vs Bitbucket
- Local & remote Git repositories
- Working through Git merge conflicts
- Demo Commit, Push, Pull
- Data Persistence, Core Data and SQlite (self)
- Intro to Core Data App
- Why Use Core Data
- Core Data Architecture Overview
- How to Use Persistent Data
- Saving Images in Core Data
- How to use SQlite (self)
- Difference between SQlite and Core Data (self)
- Core Data
- Demo app with Core Data and SQLite
- JSON parsing
- Third Party API Integrations
- RESTful API calling
- Alamofire, Swifty JSON (self)
- Facebook API, Graph API
- Twitter SDK or Instagarm SDK
- Demo API call using Alamofire and implement third party login
- Demo AWS
- Protocol & Delegates
- Protocol Oriented Programming
- Create own Delegate and protocol
- Demo Delegate
- Map Kit
- Create a navigation app using Google Place API
- DEMO Search for a location using the search bar and draw a path from the current location to search location.
- Retain count
- Memory management
- Debugging and memory leak tools (self)