Looking for a Top Mobile App Developer in Chicago?
We are Simpalm and we have been creating successful mobile apps for more than seven years. In that time, we have designed and launched more than 200 innovative, affordable, and highly-successful mobile apps, including many for organizations in Chicago and surrounding Cook County.
Our work and experience has enabled us to work with and learn the competitive and strategic needs of a wide variety of businesses in Illinois. We build effective mobile apps for every operating system and device. Our developers and designers have proven track records in all major technologies, including:
- iPhone App Development
- Android App Development
- iPad App Development
- Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Windows Phone Development
- Mobile UI/UX Design
- Mobile Backend Server Development
- Responsive Web Development
136 S. Delano Court, Suite B201 Chicago, IL 60605
11810 Grand Park Avenue, #500 Bethesda, MD 20852
First and foremost, no one has more experience in creating sophisticated, affordable mobile apps for businesses. Period. We were one of the pioneers of sophisticated, custom-designed mobile apps for entrepreneurial startups and small- to mid-sized businesses. Today, we create mobile apps for any size of business or organization, but our sweet spot remains innovative startups and new revenue lines in existing businesses. We also provide our app development services in Wisconsin area.
Why Should You Hire Us for Your Mobile App Project in Chicago?
With Simpalm you get:
- The creative, technological, and management skills needed to handle your mobile app development project from start to finish.
- Exceptional business experience as well as mobile app development expertise, ensuring your app will effectively target and meet your business goals.
- Assurance that your mobile app will be created on time and on budget. If you are a startup looking for a quality app in the $10k-$20k range, Simpalm has the time-tested processes needed to affordably deliver the quality you need.
- An uncommon level of sophistication in designing and executing mobile strategies that address key business and customer patterns, interests, and behaviors.
That’s why Simpalm is your best choice if you’re looking to find mobile app development services in Chicago.
Mobile Apps Provide Powerful Competitive Advantages
Chicago market leaders—and any organizations with designs on becoming market leaders—have identified mobile apps as the best way to intimately connect with people. Mobile apps can deliver immediate help, information, or entertainment, right into the hands of customers and prospective customers. They are the most powerful and affordable sales, marketing, customer service, and public relations tool available.
Until recently, however, those seeking mobile application development services were limited to large, expensive, corporate enterprises, or small, often unproven firms with little or no business experience.Many organizations have learned that the real power of mobile apps cannot be realized unless they are developed with business acumen as well as technical expertise. The ability to effectively exploit the advantages of mobile technology requires a broad and deep understanding of business in general and your industry, in particular.
The combination of technical and business experience enables the development of highly creative, data-driven, GPS-guided, mobile apps that can deliver huge gains in revenue, customer service quality, and cost-efficiency.
Our Unique App Development Process :
No One Does Mobile App Development Better Than Simpalm
Our team knows how to help your business or organization use mobile app technology to build revenue, seize an edge in highly competitive urban markets, or even create altogether new markets. Our comprehensive services will expertly lead you through every phase of your mobile app development project:
- Concept and Strategic Business Goals
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Programming and Mobile Tool Integration
- Backend Server Design and Database Integration
- Launch Services and App Store Placement
- Maintenance Support and Updates
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise. I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: Founder@PodiumProApp.com” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.Sean Evengelista, Founder, Podium Pro App
- Simpalm built our mobile payment app on iPhone and we are extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. They completed the project successfully. There are no complaints to report. Simpalm is highly recommended to others. Reference can be viewed at Sourcingline.comLeslie Hendrix, EVP – Product Development, Forte Payment System
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.comAlexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses.We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.Madeleine and Randy Mersky, Founder, Taptin App
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.Rob Whitley, CEO and Founder, QRganize
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client. He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.Dawn Nichols, Founder, Caught Being Good App
How Has Simpalm Maintained Its Affordability?
With an extraordinary team of top designers, developers, and business experts, our customers have marveled at Simpalm’s affordability.How do we do it? Right from the start, we targeted innovative startups as ideal customers for a new mobile app development firm. Clearly, our services needed to be affordable in order for us to attract and acquire customers.
We wanted to be busy and we wanted to learn about as many markets and vertical markets as possible. And it worked! In the span of seven years we developed and successfully launched more than 200 mobile applications for a wide variety of businesses, from financial services to entertainment, government to professional associations, healthcare to universities and colleges.
In the course of all of that work, we determined the need to build an organization that could answer all of a client’s mobile application needs, and that meant we needed to be able to create applications for every platform and device.
In order to make that kind of service breadth practical, we needed to develop and refine processes to help us efficiently determine a project’s most important components—the ones that were essential to success. We then focused on finding the optimal paths to that success.As a result, Simpalm has remarkably efficient processes that help us quickly and thoroughly:
- Understand the customer’s vision and strategic business needs
- Identify key use cases, UI and UX requirements
- Execute code development and backend support in tandem
- Manage launch, marketing, and app store requirements
Thanks to the dozens of processes and workflows that we have perfected over years of work and hundreds of projects, Simpalm is able to provide mobile app development services extraordinarily fast and affordably. What began as a necessity, is now a built-in and proudly held part of our organization.