Simpalm is a Renowned
iPhone App Development Company.
With 12+ years of experience developing sophisticated iPhone apps, Simpalm is recognized as one of the leading iPhone app development companies in the USA. Our clients run the gamut, including startups, healthcare firms, educational institutions, retail businesses, entertainment providers, sports organizations, nonprofits, and more. Simpalm is considered as a leader in iPhone & iPad app development by several independent agencies in the tech industry.
Simpalm provides end-to-end iPhone app development solutions
- Bulletproof discovery process to fully understand the needs and business goals for your iPhone App
- World-class UI/UX design using state-of-the-art tools
- Responsive design for all iOS device form-factors
- Dedicated Team of World Class Swift Developers for iOS Apps
- Comprehensive testing and deployment of your App in the Apple Store
- Complete post-production support comprising enhancements and maintenance
Our iPhone App Development Services In USA.
Our iPhone App Development
AudioBooksNow is a next-generation innovative book reading platform for users who love reading digital books. The AudioBooksNow is a whole new way to enjoy reading while road trips or long commutes.
AudioBooksNow comes with a large selection of bestselling and classic titles of famous digital books.
The ASRA coder app is an educational and reference application for healthcare practitioners and professionals published on the Google Play store and Apple App Store. The app contains Pain guidelines and Regional Anesthesia guidelines from various publications. The app is built around the ASRA Anticoagulation Guidelines. Users can use the search function to easily navigate to the particular guidelines.
TaptIn is a new amazing social media app available on iOS and Android platforms. TaptIn is designed with interactive social media features and advanced Geofencing technology to provide the best in class
experience to users. Taptin App helps you to connect with the right people in a bar, it is your icebreaker App. It has rich social media features and an attractive User Interface.
Why Hire Simpalm for iPhone App Development in USA?.
- Expertly engaging with clients to gather the information to create a crystal-clear app scope
- Modularizing the project, ensuring each development phase meets all prerequisites for quality and efficiency
- Providing interval testing builds to clients after each sprint to ensure the product meets or exceeds expectations
- Guaranteeing your app will meet all the technical requirements for admittance to the iOS App Store
Our Tech Stack
What Our Client Say About Us.
The app reached over 1,000 downloads and received high praise from users due to its reliable performance. Simpalm’s dedication, responsiveness, and professional demeanor while meeting all deadlines made the engagement rewarding.
General Manager, VIVA Creative
We appreciated their willingness to take on our project. Responsive and communicative, Simpalm welcomed the nonprofit project despite its limited budget, size, and scope. They collaborated well with in-house teams to develop an easy-to-use product that reaches a broad target a...
Vice President of Communications & Marketing at PHCC
Simpalm has delivered a high-quality app that's received a lot of excitement from users. Their team was very proactive, organized, and on top of tasks from start to finish, but it would be more ideal if they were locally based.
Simpalm successfully delivered a product that has become the core element of business operations. The team features an abundance of relevant experience, making them an ideal vendor. They communicate well and provide timely updates, fostering a smooth engagement.
VP, Financial Services Company
They were able to take a very abstract idea and build it into something tangible. Since its launch, the app has been downloaded by 500 plus times. The company is mostly impressed by how well the team was able to make their vision into robust digital product.
Anne Hiller Snively
Director Of Communications, ASRA
Simpalm delivered an app for a successful launch. Informed by industry expertise, the team guided the project with valuable insight to encourage product improvements. They provided a detailed overview of the process and simplified complex concepts, which ensured a valuable eng...
Founder, Real-Time app
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
Simpalm has developed a functional product, successfully bringing our ideas to fruition. Their methodical project management allows for constant communication and collaboration. Beyond their technical skills, they offer outstanding customer service — they are accommodating and...
Owner, Bamboo Rewards
Simpalm was able to reproduce our apps for native Android and iOS, which was a breakthrough in many ways. It made the apps work more efficiently, and it gave us a codebase, which could be picked up by a different developer easily. They did a phenomenal job of translating ...
Simpalm’s Work Highlights.
- Worked for more than 150 startups over the past 12 years. Providing the full design, development and support services at an affordable price.
- Some of our successful startups include Tatin App, Audiobooks Now, Festi, Truckspotting, and several others.
- Simpalm served startups from different industries and states. Our team has not only provided the app and web solutions but have also guided for their growth strategies.
- Consequently, we have provided eCommerce apps with highly-secure payment gateways, easy navigation to enhance the experience and increase customer engagement.
- Simpalm has worked for Enterprises such as Window Nation, Forte Payment, TrueCar, and Pepsi, to build mobile solutions with e-commerce, inventory management, field operations, Bluetooth Integration and other sophisticated features.
- We have worked for nonprofits and educational institutions such as George Washington University (GWU), Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology (APGO) and AMT to build digital solutions, healthcare solutions and membership solutions.
- Our team has worked for Federal Agencies such as the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) and others to build mobile solutions.
We Use Swift for iOS App Development.
Swift is a modern, fast, and safe programming language developed by Apple to build iOS apps. It makes the iOS app development process easier and better. Simpalm has a passionate team of Swift app developers with experience in building high-performance custom swift applications for startups and enterprises. We choose Swift for iOS app development as it speeds up the development process, maximizes app performance, offers advanced error handling features, and is best suited to build an app with rich functionality. Hire Simpalm, world-class Swift app development company building highly customized Swift apps for clients in different industry domains.
Who Do We Work For.
We provide focused cost-effective expertise so a Startup can hit the ground running before hiring an in-house development team.
Simpalm acts as a force multiplier, either augmenting established teams or taking on discrete projects. Simpalm’s organizational maturity meshes well with Established Companies’ processes and procedures.
We have a rich history partnering with NonProfits, bringing technical expertise to the critical missions of NonProfits. Our analysts and managers have expertise explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Simpalm has expertise in a panoply of technologies. We work with Government customers to choose solutions that meet strict security requirements, cost-effectiveness, and maintainability.
Health and Fitness
Simpalm’s Health and Fitness customers demand cutting-edge design and spare, target apps. Simpalm delivers a super user experience for this competitive market.
The security concerns of Fintech coupled with ease of use requirements demands a company like Simpalm. We have some deep technical chops to handle security and the best UX designers in the market.
Logistics and Transportation
Simpalm understands the server-side architecture that’s required to build the types of heavy computing applications demanded by Logistics and Transportation applications.
FAQ’s About iPhone App Development.
- Easy and efficient navigation
- Reduce cognitive load
- Minimize the need for typing text
- Load swiftly
- State value proposition
That also means that our developers can produce your app more efficiently and affordably because we won’t require the learning-curve needed by less experienced iOS app development firms. Since 2009, we have built applications for multiple domains in practically every industry and vertical market.