WordPress, Drupal, Kentico
WordPress, Drupal, Kentico
Maryland's Top Web Designers and DeveloperSimpalm is a leading web developers team in the USA. We are a leading web designing and development company in Maryland. Simpalm was founded in 2009 to provide intuitive web design and quality development. In addition, we design highly responsive websites, web portals, and CMS solutions. Our solution streamlines your business by digital presence. Furthermore, we closely work with organizations, startup companies, and government agencies in major cities of Maryland. We have clients from major cities like Silver Spring, Baltimore, Annapolis, Rockville, and several other cities. Also, our team of top web developers with 10 years of experience can create a web application in a defined time interval and affordable budget. Simpalm is also recognized as the best software development company in Maryland. We provide the following web development services:
Advantages of Simpalm’s Web Development Approach
- Web UI/UX Design and Strategy
- Frontend Web Development
- AngularJS Web Development
- WordPress Web Development
- Drupal Web Development
- Kentico Web Development
- Backend Server Development
Why you should hire us for your Web Development Project in DMV Area
Being a top web developers team in the USA, we provide a full-stack development service. We provide end-to-end web application development services, including design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
WORK WITH US!Get Started
- We are here in MD: Simpalm follows a unique strategy and helps local clients to get the online presence by delivering efficient web solutions.
- We meet in-person to discuss the requirements and create the optimized solution in terms of cost, time and future aspects.
- Simpalm team is process-driven and provides a full end-to-end solution including design, development, testing and postproduction support.
- Most noteworthy, we have built several web solutions in the last 10 years on various technologies.
- Also, we care about our local clients and treat you as a partner.
- Last but not least, we work together to create technical documentation, user experience, application workflow.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.
We can build CMS and Backend for your WebsiteAbove all, web apps with CMS solutions are more powerful and allow you to edit your website at any time. Also, we enable our clients to fulfill their custom requirements with a content management system. Also, the CMS website is the best combination of custom and standard functions. CMS solution can save your time and cost to update your website. Simpalm team has a strong foundation in building CMS and Backend for your website using Wordpress, Drupal, Kentico and any other CMS of your choice. These CMS can add advance eCommerce, event management, job search tools, user registrations system, reservations systems and other types of CMS based solution.Furthermore, we have the expertise to build your websites with robust code, unique functionalities along with modern and elegant designs. We can use PHP/MySQL, NoSQL, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Parse.com, Firebase and MongoDB to build your scalable backend server & database for your websites, portals, and management system. We are recognized as the top web development company in DC and Virginia.
Simpalm's Digital Team Can Build SEO Strategy for your WebsiteBeing a top web developer in Maryland, our web experts team can build scalable web apps. In addition, our SEO team is able to create an SEO strategy for your website. Also, we use several plugins on the website to allow you to easily define SEO Titles, Meta Tags, on-page optimization, video and image optimization, keyword analysis and other related tasks. Furthermore, we will also support social media marketing. We create a strategy using our plugins for Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.Our blog tools will allow you to easily set up your blog on the website including comments and likes. We will also assist you in your off-page SEO marketing like listing, submission, content creation and digital marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Know more about our processes and how we work with the help of the following FAQs.
Yes, we develop custom websites. Everything we design is 100% custom made with unlimited revisions to the design. Being a top custom web design agency in Maryland, We provide full custom services starting from the design to your administration area to manage the website yourself.
Yes, we create a mobile responsive website which will provide the right user experience to your visitors from all different devices. We use HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 in the frontend to do responsive mobile coding.
We start the web design process with the kickoff and discovery, where we define the scope and requirements. We will do the Information Architecture, Wireframes to convert your requirements into visuals. You will review and approve the wireframes, our expert designers will create the visually appealing designs.