Simpalm is one of America’s Top iPhone App Developers
With more than seven years of experience in developing sophisticated iPhone apps for forward-thinking organizations and startups in a wide variety of industries, Simpalm is a recognized leader in the field of iOS application development. Our clients include innovative startups, healthcare firms, educational institutions, retail businesses, entertainment providers, sports organizations, nonprofits, and more. We have been named “Best iPhone app development company” by several independent agencies.
We provide full, end-to-end, iPhone application development services, including:
- Understanding the needs and business goals for your iPhone App.
- Creation of the UI/UX designs your app needs to achieve those goals.
- Full app compatibility for all iPhone versions and models.
- Full testing and deployment of your iPhone App in App Stores.
- Full post-production support, enhancement requirements, and maintenance.
- Full marketing services support for your iPhone App.
- Full backend server support and creation of a matching Android app for your iPhone App.
Thanks to a team of extraordinarily talented developers, designers and artists, we’ve created a portfolio of feature-rich, category-leading applications and games with incredible user loyalty. Some of our Apps have been featured in the iTunes Store and have recorded more than a million downloads.
Why Simpalm for iPhone App Development?
Our expert iPhone app developers understand the critical aspects of iPhone app development. We know that your iPhone app needs to measurably achieve business goals, reflect and promote your brand, and firmly engage users. From achieving your creative vision to getting the best return on your investment, Simpalm’s time-tested processes are designed to deliver for you. The Simpalm process begins and ends with the client. From the first conversation about your project, to the final public release in the App Store, everything we do is client-centered and designed to achieve your goals.
Simpalm’s time-tested development processes simplify a complex project and render it transparent by:
- Expertly engaging with clients to gather all the information necessary to create a crystal-clear statement of the app’s scope and requirements
- Modularizing the project to ensure that each development phase meets all prerequisites needed to ensure quality and efficient execution
- Providing interval testing builds to clients to ensure the product meets or exceeds their vision
- Continuing with the project until application to the iOS App Store has been fully approved (we guarantee that your app will meet all the technical requirements for App Store admittance)
We actively seek to carry on the ideals and legacy of Steve Jobs by employing the most brilliantly creative, tech-obsessed iPhone developers and engineers in the field. The programmers at our iPhone development studio have all the expertise you need in iOS SDK, Objective C, Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, Memory Management, Audio Video Foundation Framework, Core Graphics, Core Animation, CFNetwork Programming, XML Parsing, Threading, WebKit Programming, Secure Coding, Accelerometer, GPS, Stream Programming and Core Location Framework.
Our iPhone App Development Process
We follow both Agile Development and Waterfall Development, depending upon the need of client. First, we determine the client’s need and app objectives, and then create a detailed requirements document. After requirements are determined, we focus on the UI/UX design for the app. Starting with a wireframe, we work on the User Experience flow and build a rough model for the client to review and provide feedback. Once concepts are approved, we work on high-fidelity design and then execute a pixel-perfect design for the final conceptual approval. Our iOS App Development begins with the help of Xcode, Objective C or Swift. We will first code the User Interface of the app for your review, and then jump onto database creation, backend integration and functional implementation. If your app requires a backend, then our experienced backend developers will work on a cloud-based backend system such as AWS or Windows Azure. We develop iPhone apps for all recent iOS versions and all device screen sizes. After performing a battery of quality-control tests, we launch your app to app stores and provide all needed post-launch support for your app.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise. I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: Founder@PodiumProApp.com” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.Sean Evengelista, Founder, Podium Pro App
- Simpalm built our mobile payment app on iPhone and we are extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. They completed the project successfully. There are no complaints to report. Simpalm is highly recommended to others. Reference can be viewed at Sourcingline.comLeslie Hendrix, EVP – Product Development, Forte Payment System
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.comAlexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses.We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.Madeleine and Randy Mersky, Founder, Taptin App
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.Rob Whitley, CEO and Founder, QRganize
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client. He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.Dawn Nichols, Founder, Caught Being Good App
We work with Startups, Enterprises, Nonprofits, and Government OrganizationsWe have served a wide variety of industry sectors and business types since 2009, including Healthcare, Startups, Government, Non-profits, Educational institutions, E-Commerce, and more. We aim to deliver innovative, functional, value-rich B2C, B2B and P2P iPhone app solutions. With extensive experience in working with global clients across all industries, we understand and respect client needs, ideas, vision and concepts, then we fulfill them with effective, affordable solutions that fit their budgets. We hire the best iPhone App developers, who comply with industry standards and ensure that the quality of your application will set a benchmark for your competitors.Here is some highlights of our work:
- We have worked for more than 100 startups over the past 7 years, providing them full design, development and support services at an affordable price. Some of our successful startups include Taptin App, AudioBooksNow, Festi, Truckspotting and several others. We are especially known for our app development work for startups. We have served startups in all industries and have not only provided them app and web solutions, but have also guided their growth strategies in highly competitive markets. We have provided eCommerce apps with highly-secure payment gateways and easy navigation to enhance the experience and increase the engagement of users.
- We have worked for Enterprises such as Window Nation, Forte Payment, TrueCar, and Pepsi, to build mobile solutions with e-commerce, inventory management, field operations, Bluetooth Integration and other sophisticated features.
- We have worked for nonprofits and educational institutions such as George Washington University (GWU), Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology (APGO) and AMT to build digital solutions, healthcare solution and membership solutions.
- We have worked for Federal Agencies such as the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) and others to build mobile solutions.