Frontend Used in Building Frontend of Applications
- Build highly interactive single-page applications.
- AngularJS is a standalone efficient framework that is advanced and modular. Now you can install separate modules and no need to insert a link to the AngularJS library in the HTML file.
- Enough flexible because Angular 2+ has component-based architecture instead of MVC architecture.
- You can use both TypeScript and CoffeeScript. The new update of Angular 2+
2. Highly Rated and Known – React
- ReactJS is technically not a framework. It is mainly in mobile and web apps to handle the view layer in the MVC model.
- Also, it can be used to build virtual DOM. You can easily integrate DOM in any application.
- Build large scale web applications with ReactJS.
- ReactJS uses a reactive approach and also has its own unique concepts in creating logics for frontend development.
- You can use React with JQuery, AJAX, Superagent, Axios and Fetch APIs.
Vue.JS was invented in 2016 and it offers salient features. Vue.JS has several common concepts and features of React and AngularJS leading frameworks. Vue.JS has been downloaded more than 40 million times. It also works like React and all you need to save in one file: component logic, layout, and stylesheet.
- Developing high-end single-page applications.
- Reliable platform in building cross-platform applications.
- Duel integration mode
- It has a dedicated library for application management.
- With Nuxt.JS and Vue.JS, you can create server-side applications.
- Fluent workflow, less complicated than React and Angular.
- It is useful in building component-based applications similar to AngularJS, ReactJS, and Vue.JS.
- Build large client-side applications.
- Ember CLI is very efficient and developers can build applications on time with it.
- Quick prototyping with Ember CLI.
- Ready Setup: It automatically creates components, controllers and project files which saves developer time.
Frameworks Used in Building Backend of Applications
- Node.JS is designed to build highly scalable networking applications.
- Lightweight and efficient
- Perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.
- Node.JS libraries simplify the development of web applications using Node.js.
Backbone.JS was built using a RESTful JSON interface. Backbone is popular and easy to learn if you want to start with it. It is also used to build single-page applications and you can do all server-side functions easily. Backbone.JS allows you to implement complex functionalities by putting less effort and code since it is based on the Model View Presenter (MVP) pattern. Chaplin, Marionette, Handlebars are some tools, you can use with Backbone.JS. You can use a comprehensive library of events, models, collections, views, and router of Backbone.JS and build interactive web applications.
- The backbone can be used in building single-page applications.
- It gives a well-organised structure to web applications.
- It supports REST API so you can synchronize your frontend and backend both.
- It is better if you have different types of users.
- You can create highly reusable models, events and views so you can create more elegant solutions.
- Easily connect with your existing APIs.
Express.JS is also an open-source framework used in backend development. It is the Node.JS web application framework. You can build beautiful server-side web applications and APIs using Express.JS. Express.JS is loved by the worldwide developer community since it is simple, flexible and scalable. It is mostly used alongside the Angular or React in forming the server-side framework layer in MEAN Stack. There is a large acceptance of Express.JS and around 100k websites are built using Express.JS in the world.
- You can build robust and scalable MEAN Stack applications because Express is a backend component of MEAN
- You can create APIs.
- You can implement a robust set of features in mobile and web applications using Express.JS.
- Create APIs
- Many popular frameworks are based on Express.JS so if you know this, you can use others as well.
- Reusability of code.
- You can build robust native cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android. You just need to integrate Cordova with Meteor.
- Used in both client-side and server-side development.
- It has extensive libraries and packages
- Speed up the development process with enhancing functionalities.
- Meteor supports the MongoDB database which is helpful in building data-driven applications.