Top Android App Development Company in U.S. – Simpalm
Simpalm, an award-winning Android app development company in the U.S., has been developing Android apps since the birth of the platform. Our exceptionally talented Android Developers and designers, specializing in Android apps, are available to affordably meet your Android app development needs. As this powerful mobile- and tablet-friendly OS gains an ever-widening foothold among hardware manufacturers, Simpalm’s extensive technical and design expertise, and reputation for extraordinary customer service, positions it well to handle increasing development demand for Android applications.
The Simpalm process begins and ends with the client. From first contact and discussion of your idea to your app’s final release on Google Play, everything we do is client-centered.
Advantages of Simpalm’s Android Apps Development Approach
- Android Phone and Tablet App development capabilities
- We provide full UI/UX design of your Android App
- Our demonstrated processes maximize quality and minimize costs
- Third-party libraries use adds speed and cost-efficiency
- Demonstrated dependability in intellectual property security
- Secure development area with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Demonstrated on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
- Client-centric approach & support
- We can build App Backend in cloud-based system, such as Amazon AWS
Why Hire Android Application Developers From Simpalm?
- We have expert Android app developers on our team with more than seven years of experience in Android Development and Java. The developers at Simpalm have published several of the world’s most downloaded Android apps! We are active members of several Android apps developer forums that constantly expose us to new ideas, advanced best practices, and new talent.
- Simpalm will work very closely with you to be sure that you leverage the best business ideas with the latest technology. Simpalm uses a systematic approach to design your app with complete integration of suitable functions in the shortest amount of time.
- Simpalm is the preferred choice of many Android app development clients because we provide customized, high-quality apps at competitive and affordable prices. Our competitive pricing makes us affordable even for startups and small-and mid-sized organizations.
- Another advantage of choosing Simpalm for Android app development is our highly experienced and accomplished team of Android app developers. With 7+ years of experience and more than 200 successfully launched mobile apps to its credit, our team has become extraordinarily good managing app development projects, communicating the process to clients, avoiding common hurdles and delays, and delivering a product that delights customers and users.
- From conceptual ideas to design, coding to app store release, Simpalm’s Android development team has a demonstrated ability to produce highly engaging, revenue-generating apps quickly and affordably.
- Since 2009, we have deliberately focused on client satisfaction, process improvement, and delivering business value, for all of our hundreds of mobile app development projects.
- Our experience, well-honed processes, carefully cultivated team, and finely-tuned customer service, has enabled us to successfully lead a wide variety of businesses into the exciting, brand-enhancing, growth-driving, mobile application market.
- There are few businesses unaffected by mobile applications in today’s world. Most, in fact, are being revolutionized by it. Simpalm has the experience, talent, and organizational maturity to help any organization move forward into the mobile future.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise. I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: Founder@PodiumProApp.com” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.Sean Evengelista, Founder, Podium Pro App
- Simpalm built our mobile payment app on iPhone and we are extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. They completed the project successfully. There are no complaints to report. Simpalm is highly recommended to others. Reference can be viewed at Sourcingline.comLeslie Hendrix, EVP – Product Development, Forte Payment System
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.comAlexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses.We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.Madeleine and Randy Mersky, Founder, Taptin App
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.Rob Whitley, CEO and Founder, QRganize
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client. He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.Dawn Nichols, Founder, Caught Being Good App
Simpalm’s Android App Development Process
Early on, we made a company commitment to always stay abreast of the latest technology and to treat our clients as partners who deserve to know and understand our development process.That level of intimate partnering has enabled us to refine our development process, enhancing standard Agile or Waterfall development methodologies (we employ both, depending on the project) to provide increased flexibility to client needs and project requirements.
Our first step is always to fully understand a client’s ideas, motivations, and goals for their app. By thoughtfully and deliberately engaging our client’s initial perspectives on the project, we are frequently able to parse out all the proposed application’s motivating factors. At times, our Requirements Determination phase has enabled us to help clients see previously unrecognized motivations and requirements that would provide greater value, additional benefits, or an unexpected competitive edge.
Once we fully understand the requirements for your app, we apply our design creativity and business acumen to render a pixel-perfect design that is not only visually appealing, but irresistibly engaging to users. That won’t be just our opinion. You will have the opportunity to review and approve every aspect of your app’s User Interface and User Experience design.
We are well aware of the fact that, no matter how well-intentioned or sophisticated the functionality of your app is, it won’t succeed or provide a dime’s worth of business value if it doesn’t engage users. That’s why we have sought to grow and develop a team with outstanding UI/UX design capabilities. We design Android apps that people love to use.
Once we are in complete agreement that your app’s design meets or exceeds your expectations, business goals, and requirements, we move to the development phase, where conceptual functionality is turned into reality. Throughout that process, the technical, creative, and business experience and skills of our world-class Android development team will inform and enrich your app’s development.
A key part of this phase will be the integration of key backend server and database support for your application. Unlike many mobile app developers, our team has the expertise to provide any and all backend design you may need in-house, providing smoother integration and increased cost-efficiency. Our team is expert in all aspects of cloud-hosted backend server support.
Additionally, our team can integrate even the most advanced mobile application technologies, meaning your app can offer exceptionally useful, GPS-driven or database-powered functions.
Once built, your app will undergo rigorous testing to ensure that its features and functions perform flawlessly on all Android platform versions and device sizes, and that it anticipates and meets all user requirements. Our years of experience and hundreds of successful app launches, have done much to perfect our debugging and quality-assurance processes.
At Simpalm, we understand that a perfectly developed mobile app is just the beginning. Our clients also get expert marketing , app store management advice and services, and ongoing product maintenance support. When we say we are your Android mobile app partner, that means you will never be left to deal with unfamiliar and confusing app store protocols or unexpected technical glitches. We will remain your go-to advocate and solution finder, ensuring that your Android mobile app keeps on working for you.
Our Team Offers Essential Android Expertise
We have been serving the Android app industry since 2009 and our skills, creativity, initiative and expertise in building reliable, fully functional, and custom Android applications is unparalleled. The value of substantive experience in all verticals of the mobile application industry, from complex e-Commerce apps, to social networking apps, cannot be over-emphasized. We have built an extraordinarily wide variety of sophisticated applications, including:
- Social Networking Apps
- Federal Government Apps
- Digital Health-related apps
- Educational Apps
- M-Commerce and e-Commerce Apps
- Geo Location-enabled Apps
- Wearable Apps
- Chat Messaging Apps
Our experienced Android app development team has a depth of knowledge in mobile technology that enables us to deliver cost-effective and highly compatible apps. Our Android app developers excel in all key Android development tools and frameworks, including:Android Studio, Eclipse, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, SQLite, XML, Java, Xamarin, In App Purchase, Google, and other payment gateways, Git VCS.
Chances Are, We Know Your Industry Well
Many of our new clients are delighted to know that we already have substantial experience in their industry. That means that we not only understand their industry’s special needs, we are keenly aware of their market’s business landscape, including competitive advantages and disadvantages.
That also means that our developers can produce your app more efficiently and affordably, because we won’t require the learning-curve needed by less experienced Android app development firms. Since 2009, we have built applications for multiple domains in practically every industry and vertical market. Within them, we have helped all types of companies and organizations, from one-man entrepreneurial startup shops to global enterprises. The industries and organizations we have served include:
- Entrepreneurial Startups and SMEs
- State and Federal Government IT
- Healthcare Services
- Financial Services
- Educational Institutions
- Entertainment and Hospitality
- Logistics and Transportation
- M-Commerce and e-Commerce Businesses
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Construction and Architectural
- Professional Associations
In each instance, we were able to apply the latest in mobile technology to bring innovative solutions to old problems and new challenges.
For example, at the prestigious Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University, we developed a community-building mobile app that integrates nearly every internal and external social network, media outlet, mail, calendar, event, and administrative service into one easy to use tool called Elliott 360. A student or faculty member can easily connect with any campus service or see and connect with those attending a specific course, using Elliott 360.
Our “MyGovConnect” app enables government vendors and consultants to easily see and connect with key decision makers in federal agencies tasked with achieving small-business employment set-aside goals. In addition to CRM functionality, the app provides location-targeted identification of agencies and contacts in defined geographical zones.
Our Invoicing app and time-tracking app provides fast, easy-to-use, payment gateways, time-tracking, and invoice production for small, lightly-staffed companies that wish to make a highly professional appearance.
Each of those mobile applications—and many others—were created faster, more affordably, and with greater facility, thanks to the extensive industry experience of Simpalm’s Android app development team.