At Simpalm, we work every day to help our clients achieve their goals. Simpalm strives to bring the very best technology, strategic business thinking, and attentive customer service to your digital product.
Simpalm understands how important it is to keep up of with ever-changing technology through education. We have created a scholarship to help technological-minded students move forward with their studies. We hope to help support you while you advance your education.
You are either
- A high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university or
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1000-1500 word essay about your education and mobile technology. How has your education benefited from mobile technology? How will you continue to use mobile application technology to move forward with your education?
- In addition to your essay, please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following form to submit your application: The Simpalm Scholarship
The form must include:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. We will accept an acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other format will not be accepted. The document must exist and be viewable up until the winner announcement date.
- Please share your video as a link. The video can be private and be shared with any service you like, such as YouTube, DropBox, Google Drive, Vimeo, or any other service. If you’d like to keep it private on YouTube, make it “unlisted” so that it is not public. Please title the video file with your full name. The YouTube video must exist and be shareable up until the winner announcement date.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is October 31, 2020. The final winner will be announced on November 16, 2020.
- The winning candidate will be selected based on the student’s essay and video by a team of judges from Simpalm.
- Any questions about the scholarship can be directed to: [email protected]
- The scholarship funds provided by Simpalm can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- This scholarship is available on a yearly basis.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Simpalm Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Simpalm, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Simpalm.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on simpalm.com web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Simpalm social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, Simpalm will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.
Simpalm is a leading driver in mobile application and responsive web development providing design and development innovations for every mobile application platform, including iPhone, Android, and Windows, as well as web platforms. Simpalm has developed successful mobile apps/web for the financial industry, startup companies, payment processing companies, logistics companies, social media companies, the retail industry, the entertainment industry, productivity companies, and more.