Professionals in USA
BA Training & Placement ServicesAre you looking for Business Analyst training and searching for an appropriate training place? Simpalm provides BA Training and placement services to aspiring candidates in USA. The role of BA in any organisations is multifaceted and dynamic. Simpalm trains and prepares aspiring candidates in different set of task and techniques required for BA role. At Simpalm, you can learn business models, software development lifecycle, development methodologies, business requirement analysis and many more in our comprehensive BA training module.
Why Simpalm for BA Training
Join our comprehensive BA Training Program and get the full benefits of training and placement. Some key benefits of taking training at Simpalm:
Join Training Today!Start your career in development
- Introduction to Business Analysis & Corporate Structures.
- Understand the needs and responsibilities of BA in various stages of SDLC.
- Project Management Principals.
- Standard Business Analysis Technique.
- Strategy Analysis: Learn how to identify stakeholders and business needs.
- Software Development Lifecycle: Understanding of Business Requirements, Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment.
- Learn Software Engineering Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, RAD, Comparisons between methodologies, Rational Unified Process
- Understand Business Needs and Documentation: Learn how to understand business needs and prepare analysis documents.
- How to use Business Requirement Gathering Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect
- Basics of SQL
Placement support for Business AnalystAfter getting training form our expert team, we will help in getting placed in top MNCs and organisations in USA. Our senior executives provide full guidance and support to start giving interviews. Simpalm has a dedicated IT Staffing team who can help you to schedule interviews. Our staffing team has several years of experience and understand the market trend. They suggest you top companies and opportunities during the placement period.
- Hands on interview preparation
- Full guidance by IT director and PMPs
- Resume Building
- Legal documentation