Our Backend Server Development Skills
Here are some of the most important regions in US where Simpalm provides its web development services:
- Client Side Execution
- Extended Functionality to Web Pages
- Easy Programming
- Fast, Save Time while executing request on user processor
- Versatility, Open platform
Simpalm has been developing PHP web applications and backend database servers for more than seven years. We are expert in several frameworks, including CakePHP, Zend Framework and Yii Frameworks, to rapidly build websites of large scale. We combine our HTML5 skills with PHP knowledge to create responsive websites.
- Multi-tier web server architecture design, setup, configuration and optimization.
- PHP development under Linux OS (Ubuntu, Linux, RedHat Fedora)
- Professional MySQL database development and optimization
- Web servers other than Apache — ngnix, IIS, etc.
- Application deployment, stabilization and ongoing maintenance
Simpalm is an expert .NET web developer and has been a Microsoft partner for years. We have expertise in developing custom ASP.NET websites with SQL database for startups, enterprises and government agencies. We have using various tools and frameworks such as ASP.NET 4.5, WCF/WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Entity Framework, ADO.NET.
Benefits of .NET Development
- High Level of Security
- Easy Web Service Integration
- Common Runtime Engine
- Improvised User Experience
- NET is language independent Platform
- Object Oriented Environment
Simpalm largely use WordPress to develop Informational Websites, Government Websites, Association Websites, Startup Websites, Business Websites, Magazine & News Websites, and several other Industry-specific websites.
We have full expertise in doing UI/UX Design, developing responsive front end, theme customization, MySQl Database, customizing the CMS, implementing the SEO strategy, Google analytics, and any other functionality that is needed. Using WordPress, We have built websites of 5 pages to 500 pages. We also develop the User Management, News and Blogs section for WordPress-based websites.
Request a quote
Simpalm provides specialized consultancy