Expert Wearable APP Development
The form-factors of wearable devices requires a different design sensibility than designing for phones or tablets. Minimalistic, glanceable, voice-controlled apps are the name of the game for wearables – and it’s a game most successfully played by experienced practitioners like Simpalm.
Simpalm has built software for wearable devices since 2013 when early versions first hit the market. Since the early days, the quality of devices and development technologies has improved. A company of technologists, Simpalm is a leading wearable app development company, we cleverly exploits new device capabilities by mastering and utilizing new technologies. Simpalm is fully capable of developing apps for today’s devices including Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, and Fitbit Versa. Simpalm is also well-positioned to develop for wearables that are gaining prominence in the market including Smart jewelry, Virtual Reality assistive devices, and healthcare wearables.
Advantages of Simpalm’s Wearable App Development Services
- Collaborative process – Our analysts work with clients to conceptualize minimalistic, highly functional apps.
- Design process – Simpalm designers, well-versed in low-touch app design and non-traditional UI/UX, like voice-only, build out wireframes and polished designs.
- Planning – Milestone-based project plans yield realistic, cost-effective estimates.
- Development – Sprints based around milestone feature delivery.
- Support – Your partner for app maintenance and subsequent version development.
Why Hire Simpalm for Wearable App Development.
The confluence of Simpalm’s Analysis, Design, and Development teams yields an unbeatable force for wearable app development. These are just a few of our capabilities:
- Battle-tested Design and Development process that works for all application development – websites, phone apps, wearable apps
- Specialized design skills for wearable form-factors
- Large volume of successfully delivered wearable apps
- Skilled wearable development team specializing in Apple WatchOS 2, Android Wear SDK, Samsung Gear SDK, Pebble SDK and some other tools
- Skillful estimation based on robust requirements collection – either fixed-price or time and materials estimates
What Our Client Say About Us.
I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished th...
CEO and Founder, QRganize
Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit...
Founder, Podium Pro App
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websit...
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after th...
Alexis Mullen and Ailyn Hoey, Founder, Audio Chef App
Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was i...
Madeleine and Randy Mersky
Founder, Taptin App
It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I ...