Appcelerator Titanium Mobile Development Company
Simpalm is an expert Titanium app development company in the USA. We develop mobile, tablet, and desktop compatible mobile apps using Titanium Appcelerator. In addition, Appcelerator is the best platform to challenges the difficulties of cross-platform development. Being the leader in mobile app development, we understand the pros and cons of hybrid development. Also, the Titanium platform is pretty hot in the market where more than 35,000 apps have been found on 50 million devices. That is why our developers mostly use this platform to build create hybrid mobile applications using Titanium. Also, Simpalm is a leading software development company in Maryland.
Benefits of Titanium Platform
- Appcelerator Alloy MVC framework.
- Integrated mobile backend as a service (MBaaS).
- Also, integrated with Appcelerator’s open Marketplace.
Using Titanium, We Develop Robust Mobile Apps
All above, being a top Titanium app development company, Simpalm’s team is one of the top choices in Titanium cross-platform development. Also, our team includes highly experienced titanium app developers. In addition, our expertise in Titanium makes us one of the top hybrid app development company on the east coast.
WORK WITH US!
- Develop rich iPhone, iPad, Android apps using Appcelerator Titanium.
- We build and deploy to iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablets.
- Create native application — not a web page in a browser.
- We also implement analytics for the user, session, and event tracking in your app.
- Provide backend web services to give your app the data it needs.
- Consequently, Simpalm’s experience team of Titanium developers are best suitable for custom app development.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise.I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client.He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.