Looking for iPad App Developers in MD, DC, and VA?
Simpalm is a top iPad app developer in the MD/DC/VA area. We have built several iPad apps for businesses and enterprises. Walking in tandem with the latest commercial and technical developments in the iPad domain, Simpalm offers custom mobile application development services to local and global markets. In addition, we always include the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) approach in our app developing services. Also, our partnership with iPad SDK is elevated because we understand that designing and creating apps for the tablet device is different than creating for phones.
Simpalm’s iPad Application Development Services
- Custom iPad application development.
- iPhone to iPad application migration and porting.
- iPad, iPhone, iTouch software engineering.
- iPad content delivery solutions.
- Apple apps store certification and submission.
- iPad QA, Test cases, Manual Testing and Automated Testing, Stabilization.
- Integration with Cloud services.
- Android apps in the world.
- Integration with sensors and third-party.
Why Hire iPad Application Developers/Designers of Simpalm
Above all, Simpalm has expert iPad Apps Developers in the USA. In addition, we also go to the client’s site and work closely with clients. Therefore, we do have clients all over North America. Simpalm is best teaming partner of Startup, Enterprise and Government clients. Please go to our consulting page to learn more about iPad Application Developers.
WORK WITH US!
- First of all, we expertly engage with clients to gather all the information. We create a crystal-clear statement of the app’s scope and requirements.
- Modularizing the project to ensure that each development phase meets all the requirements.
- Consequently, providing interval testing builds to clients to ensure the product meets or exceeds their vision.
- We closely work with the client to work from scratch. We implement all features and test the app functionality according to client needs. Also, we help the client to publish the app on the App Store.
- Simpalm has created a very impressive team of top rated developers. Out of top 40 companies we interviewed for our project, Simpalm was the only one that provided a clear understanding of how the architecture and software would be created and managed. Many other companies quit on us in the bidding process saying,”it’s just too difficult and we lack the expertise. I highly recommend Simpalm if you are going to be developing software, whether it’s native, web based or a complex implementation to your existing system. These guys are smart. Really smart. I’ll be using them indefinately. I’m happy to talk in person about my experience with them anytime. Email me: [email protected]” Service Category: iOS Software Development Year first hired: 2012 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value.
- We really liked working with Simpalm, they contracted with us about 18 months ago, we are really happy with their work and have no complaints at all. They did everything they said in the contract. They not only developed Audio Chef App but, also helped us with support after the app development was completed, and suggested marketing strategies too. We appreciate their hard work and dedication. Thanks Simpalm for creating and raising Audio Chef, without any hurdle. We plan on contracting again with Simpalm for the next collection of recipes for Audio Chef Co. Overall, Simpalm was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Reference can be viewed at : Sourcingline.com
- Our goal was to produce a mobile app that was usable for iOS and Android. It is a social engagement app as well as a mobile billboard for certain retail businesses. We did some background research. We wanted an expert team with background in social networking apps. That was important to us. We interviewed a several companies and decided on Simpalm. I’m satisfied with their work. They’ve been a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for three years.
- I am the CEO of QRganize. We introduced QRganize to the world in December 2011. It is the first QRcode app that allows you to scan QR codes and organize them into categories of interest. Revisit, manage and share scans on the web or on the go. We could not have accomplished this groundbreaking technology without the work of our partners at Simpalm. They helped take our concept and build it into a world class iPhone application, treating our project as their own. They also designed and developed our website, which is very appealing and great. When we were making the decision on which app company would help us build QRganize, we were looking for an organization that would have the experience, scale to grow with us, as well as have access to world class talent. Further, we wanted people who understood our project and would collaborate closely with our design team on a regular basis, to avoid missteps and lost productivity.
- I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
- It was not easy for me to find a company to write this app. I spoke with several developers and they made me feel that it was a small project and they wanted to rush through this. Thats not what i wanted. Piyush and Simpalm did not do that at all. He never made me feel that I was any less than any of his other client. He met me personally and he walked me through the process and exactly what he needed from me. Doing that, he completely accomplished my vision within the budget. I am very thrilled with the look and feel of the app. I could not have done this without Simpalm.