QA Training & Placement Services.
Are you looking for QA Training in the USA? Have you just completed your graduation and are looking for a job in an IT company but lacking skills? At Simpalm, we provide QA training by experienced and certified QA professionals. Simpalm has a job-oriented training program for aspiring candidates. Our training program is highly efficient and provides better career opportunities in the QA & Testing field. Simpalm provides QA training on both manual and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver, SVN and bug tracking tool such JIRA.
Benefits of Joining Training Program at Simpalm.
- Group discussion
- Comprehensive training on all modules.
- Get Placed in fortune 5000 companies in the world.
- Exposure to work on live projects from various domains and industries.
- Interview Preparation – We prepare candidates to give interviews.
- Placement Support – Get a job in your desired domain.
- We also provide BA Training & Placement Support in the USA.
Why Simpalm for QA Training.
Training Modules– Learn Everything in Training. Join our comprehensive QA Training Program and get the full benefits of training and placement. Some key benefits of taking training at Simpalm:
- Manual Testing
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Testing Life Cycle, Needs for Testing, Role of QA Tester Role
- Software Development Methodologies – V-Model Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Sprint, User Stories.
- Understanding of Software requirement document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Type of Software Application – Desktop, Mobile and Web-Based
- Learn Type of Testing – Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Test, Data-Driven Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing
- Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, and UAT Testing
- Test Cases, Test Plan: Learn how to write test cases, test plan, and prepare documents
- Learn Software Project Architecture
- Learn SQL, Unix Fundamental
- Automation Testing – HP QTP
- Mobile App Testing
- Learn Tools: SOA, SoapUI Tool, Postman Tool, Jenkins, Github, HP LoadRunner
Participate in our Real Projects.
We run several projects at a time. We are a decade old app and web development company. After completing the training, we can help you interact with live projects and work with the development team. You will see how the project is executed step by step when it comes to the QA part. To become a skilled QA Tester, you just need to get the knowledge of the full testing life cycle and how to use different testing tools. Simpalm is the best training provider to prepare you in each part of the testing lifecycle.
- Learn how to prepare different test cases and plans with the testing team.
- Work with developers and testers in manual testing.
- Work on client feedback with the testing team and improve the quality of code.
- Detect errors, bugs, and code issues and get acknowledged by the development team.
- You will learn how to use the testing tools from our experienced team.
Who can do this Courses?.
Following people can take the training and learn QA Testing:
- QA and testing are some of the necessary parts of any project. Jobs are always available in the market. If you are from an engineering background, you can start your career in the testing field.
- Anyone from a non-technical background can also join the QA & Testing course.
- Individuals aspiring to start their career in the testing field.
- Undergraduates who are eager to learn and get skilled before campus placement.
- Graduates who are eager to start a career in an IT company as a tester.
- C programmers: iOS is easy for people who know C Programming. They can quickly learn Objective C
Training Syllabus Details.
- What is QA Testing and why it is important for the industry
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- STLC – Software Testing Life Cycle
- Learn what is Software Testing and its usage
- Manual Testing Training covers from basics to advanced concepts
- Quality Assurance Tester job role, responsibilities
- How to operate Linux and UNIX Operating System
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methodologies
- Software Testing process
- Agile Development and Testing, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) – Difference between Waterfall and Agile model
- How to develop and execute test cases based on domains like financial, mobile phone companies,insurance companies etc.
- write test plan
- Defect Life Cycle
- HP ALM
- Application Life Cycle Management tool: Test cases, test lab, test management, test plan, and defects module ( HP Quality Center)
- Backend testing
- Database Testing using SQL queries
- Use of Toad or any other SQL interface
- Automation Testing Training with HP UFT
- Backend functionality plus HP ServiceTest ( API Testing ) for Automating WebServices
- Use Tools: Conduct Testing on HP Loadrunner
- Review Manual Testing, Automation Testing, QC etc. and sample resume preparation and resume marketing
- SOA Service Oriented Architecture
- Web Services Testing on SOAP
- RESTFUL Services using SoapUI Tool
- ERP Testing
- SAP Testing
- Mobile Application Testing on iPhone Testing, Android Testing.
- ETL Testing
- Data warehousing Testing Training
- Work with Our Team on Live Projects