No one can deny that Android is not popular these days. It’s been booming day by day from the date of its release. In a way, we can say that Android is the present and future of the mobile app industry and app creators for startup businesses, small scale businesses and fortune 500 companies in the world.
Its a fact whether we talk about Android 1.5 Cupcake or Android 2.2 Froyo. Both of them were popular and famous before iPhone just created and came into the market. Android users are comfortable up to that extent, that they do not use any other platform, and more or less credit goes to Google, as there are a lot of new features and designs added in devices from time to time to make it attractive and user friendly.
Here we will tell you about some important things or say Golden Rules, you should remember while doing Android App Development :
- The First and foremost rule is while doing app development; one should keep making the same for almost every device in the range.
- People like to use beneficial features, which have been not provided in the previous version. So make something meaningful and attractive.
- An integer is always better than floating. Since the speed of both is similar, but when it comes to space, integer takes double space than that of an integer.
- Using an action bar, touch gestures, a navigation drawer, etc. In every new version, android has given various new features.
- The layout is very much important to give a better user experience. It is better to go for Relative Layout or Grid Layout in order to create a simple layout as it will surely help in boosting the performance of your application in Android. Try to follow up on an index of the file to optimize queries for your claim.
So we have gone through on a number of significant guidelines or recommendations comprised in this article to assist Android application developers in their Android application development job so as to make optimized applications.