Tell Me Something App is specially developed for employees of GRP Mechanical Company, based Illinois area. GRP mechanical company perform engineering work at P66 Refinery located at Roxana, Illinois. The App allow GRP employees to anonymously submit the feedback on improvements needed for safety and quality at P66 site. Employees can keep the app on their phone and provide feedback fro improvements while visiting the refinery. Skilled tradesperson can submit ideas and feedback to craft a more efficient place to work.. This app is a quick and safe place to communicate the issues you perceive.
Tell Me Something App has following features
- App is to give feedback to P66 Wood River Refinery better.
- App has quick 11 multiple choice questions.
- User will give feedback to skilled tradesman.
- User can give specific feedback too.
- Web based dashboard allow the company to see all the feedback given by the users.
Challenges and Solution
- Client had a web based app for Android which was not easy to use and did not work in offline mode. The UI/UX design was not appealing to users. Client came to us to build native apps that are well designed and can submit the feedback rapidly. The app has to be quick and easy to navigate to submit the feedback.
- We analysed the requirements, employee culture, user input to collect valuable and efficient feedback data. The app has multiple choice questions, user can quickly complete the feedback surveys. Apps are live on Google Play and Apple App Store.
App Screenshot Gallery
Tell Me Something App has features like Feedback Form with MCQ base questions and User Submission Capabilities.
Don’t forget to visit our related apps as well.