SnapLine is a Photo App to track life’s most important events such as wedding, birthday party or anniversaries. This app has social media sharing features as well and we are currently renovating it with new features. This app is available on app store and allow user to create an event, select a length of time for the event and then reminds you to take pictures during your selected timeframe. Once the event completed, user will be able to see timeline of photos within the event.
Snapline has following features
- User can create their account and profile page.
- User can login into the app and create event.
- User can invite their friends to join event.
- Invitee will receive event notification.
- Event Owner can set reminder and allow invitees to upload photos during the event period.
- Invitee can view timeline and event details.
- Event owner and invitee can share the event with other users through social media.
- Event owner and invitee can message each other.
Challenges and Solution.
- SnapLine client came up with an idea to create unique timeline of photos for social event, which people can share with friends and family. Client wanted to create a platform where social events should be more interactive and remind user to make event more successful with the help of timeline of photos.
- We implemented an intuitive interface that focuses on sleek, modern design where simplicity is the key. We built SnapLine with the UX that guides you along a journey of your events automatically so you can be a part of the action.
I’m very satisfied with Simpalm. I wouldn’t have another developer to compare them to, but speaking with some friends that have had stuff developed, it seems like I had more people on my project than it sounds like any of my friends have had on any of their projects for websites. Considering that I’m in Alaska and they’re on the East Coast, there was never a problem with communication. I’d hear with them within hours and minutes sometimes. They covered everything exactly how I wanted. They gave me sample versions when I was testing it. You got to try it out before it was fully released and they approached exactly how I was wanted to be approached if I was a larger business and wasn’t just doing this on the side. They also supplied feedback and gave me some ideas on things to do. I strongly recommend Simpalm. I would give them five out of five. They did great job.
James McDermott, Founder of Snapline
App Screenshot Gallery.
SnapLine has Event Creation, Invitation, Push Notification, Calendar and Photo Uploading Capabilities.
Don’t forget to visit similar apps as well.