Simpalm has recently collaborated with world’s largest education company, Pearson, to develop new web based portals to educate their customers. These web pages are highly intuitive and responsive that helps people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives. These web pages are interactive in learning and focus on topics like Gender Distributions, Self-Perpetuating Myth Cycle, Adapting Learning, Expressive Mistakes & How to Fix Them, and Women emotions.
What You May Access:
- Brain-Based Research Material for both Men and Women
- Interactive Learning through Animation and Analytical Content
- Videos Learning
- Pictures Slider View
- Pictorial Representations of Topics
Links for Web Pages: Topic Vice
- Gender Distribution: http://www.simpalm.com/mobile_Brain/#/id/co-01
- Self-Perpetuating Myth Cycle:http://www.simpalm.com/MobileView/#/id/co-01
- Adapting Learning:http://www.simpalm.com/adaptlearning/#/id/co-05
- 7 Expressive Mistakes & How to Fix Them: http://www.simpalm.com/sevenexpressivemistakes/#id/co-05
- What Women Hear:http://www.simpalm.com/whatwomenhear/#/id/co-05
- PHP, Wordpress, AngularJS
- Parallax & Responsive Design
Challenges and Solution
- Client wanted to develop single page quick and adaptive learning platforms for users to learn about several topics that help someone to progress in their life.
Web Screenshot Gallery
This website has features like Interactive Learning, Video Playing, Animation, Pictorial Presentation, and other capabilities.