Magic Gavel Meeting Tools is a more essential and advance app in the series of Magic Gavel Apps. We have developed iOS and Android App Magic Gavel Meeting Tools for our client A Great Meeting Inc. The App helps to drive a meeting, whether you are the president, officer, director, trustee, delegate, member, attorney or advisor. This platform support and follows the meeting rules of Robert’s Rules of Order (RONR) and the AIP Standard Code of Parliamentary Procedure (AIPSC). All you have to do is set the toggle for RONR or AIPSC, touch the button, and view the rules.
With Magic Gavel® Meeting Tools you can quickly tell if a motion passed or failed – whether the vote required was a majority, two-thirds, or a percentage. Know if you have a quorum present. Find the latest date to send a meeting notice that complies with your bylaws. Manage debate times, giving an audible signal when the timer expires.
Magic Gavel Meeting Tools has the following features
- Vote Calculator to calculate whether a motion passed or failed.
- Notice Calculator to tell the last day on which users can send a notice in accordance with their governance documents.
- Display Result of Calculators and Reset Calculators.
- Quorum Calculator is usually defined in the organization’s bylaws; otherwise, it is a majority of all of the members.
- Speak Timer have rules establishing time limits for speakers or for the time to debate a motion.
- Users can set an audible alarm.
Challenges and Solution
- Magic Gavel was a challenging project that had to be done with several tools like meetings, agendas, calculators, and motion rules with respect to meeting rules of Robert’s Rules of Order (RONR) and AIP Standard Code of Parliamentary Procedure (AIPSC). We had to combine everything inside the one app. App had to be well specified for professionals and delegates. We achieved this by adding a hamburger menu in the app to make it easier for users to access various tools during the meeting.
App Screenshot Gallery
Magic Gavel Basic has features like Meeting Tools, Notice, Quorum and Notice Calculators, Speak Timer and several other Capabilities.