Simpalm works with legaltrot to build the web app project successfully. Legaltrot is very helpful for under-utilized lawyers, law students, and legal professionals. You can access the web app from any browser at app.legaltrot.com. The web application works to connect legal professionals and law firms to use crowd-sourcing for legal assignments. Law firms can post a job on the web app, and legal professionals can use either mobile app to accept the job and get paid upon completion.
Legaltrot web app has the following features:
- Users can post a job, information about the job.
- User can accept a job, submit a document.
- Users can pay and get paid in the app with Stripe integration.
- Users can message each other inside the app.
- Users can submit and review documents in order to complete the job.
- User have a profile with a profile picture and other information that can be edited.
- Twilio, SendGrid
- Stripe, AWS EC2
Challenges and Solution.
- Our client came to us with a brilliant idea to connect law students and legal professions with law firms that need assistance and can offer gig-based pay. We were tasked with connecting these professionals and giving them the opportunity to post, accept, complete jobs, and exchange money.
- We decided that a web app and mobile apps were needed to connect them efficiently. We created their marketing “Coming Soon” page, and also replaced it with their current front-facing website. We deployed effective web interface software and two native iOS and Android applications to achieve this goal.
- Simpalm continues to provide support to legaltrot, LLC as they seek to expand the software’s job market to all 50 of the United States of America. They also seek to provide further enhancements to their software in the future.
Web Screenshot Gallery.
Don’t forget to visit other websites as well.