Simpalm created this app for a Startup based in Virginia. The app allows you to barter or trade your skills. Jobs4Trade gives you the opportunity to showcase your skill and meet others looking to hire you for, or learn, what it is you do. You even have the chance to barter that skill. Perhaps you have a day job, but you’re an amazing cook, looking for a dance instructor. Jobs4Trade is the perfect place to barter that cooking skill for your future dance lessons.
Jobs4Trade has the following features: –
- A home page with a live feed showing new posts for services available.
- Ability to post your own service you can provide.
- Ability to filter services by location and category.
- Opportunity to request a service and connect with the poster to get the job for trade.
- Ability to rate service providers and make your own comments on the job they did for you.
- More features coming soon!
Challenges and Solution.
- Our client wanted to create a new way for service providers to connect to their customers. They found other apps that connect customers with pros did not provide the opportunity to view the pro, work before hiring, or the ability to exchange services. We came up with a design that makes it easier for people to post their skills and exchange the services with other people on the platform. We built the iOS App and the Backend for the app. We have launched the MVP and working on enhancing the product.
- With a social media-style home page, users are able to uniquely showcase their abilities by posting pictures and videos of their work. Jobs4Trade is also unique because it creates an avenue for bartering services, where users can exchange unique services with each other.