The GWU Elliott School of International Affairs is one of the world’s leading schools of international affairs and we have recently developed mobile apps for them. The Elliott School App works as a portal for students, faculty, media, and researchers to get up-to-date information on news and events around the school and connect with the GWU community. Simpalm is a Government software development company and has developed both iOS and Android Mobile apps for George Washington University.
Elliott 360 has the following features:
- Users can download and install the app from both the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Users can access GWU calendar and find upcoming events and programs.
- The app connects with GWU website and open events in the Webview.
- Users can access Elliott forum and read posts and comments.
- Users can support GWU community and donate money.
- Ability to access Monkey Cage and access posts from GWU.
- Users can make an appointment.
- Ability to access ESG job portal and apply for jobs.
- Users can access Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Flickr page of the George Washington University Community.
Challenges and Solution
- Client wanted to develop apps that access GWU portal and pull news and events related data. We had to show all the necessary data from their website in a Webview with new layout.
- We have developed Elliott school apps that works on both iOS and Android platforms and connect with GWU website to display news and events data.
App Screenshot Gallery
Elliott 360 has features like Events Calendar, News, ESG Job Portal, Elliott Forum and other capabilities.
Don’t forget to visit our related apps as well.