Our Backend Server Development Skills
Business today is enduring constant change, and mobile access to information, communication, and applications is no exception. At Simpalm, we keep abreast of changing demands and opportunities, so that we can deliver the application features and performance our clients need succeed. When it comes to mobile applications, websites, and web services, success is nearly always dependent on effective backend server support. Simpalm’s backend server development capabilities enable us to ensure that our clients’ mobile and web applications smoothly and efficiently retrieve and deliver the data apps need to provide real value to users and businesses.
Simpalm is a leader in backend server development in the U.S., thanks to our highly experienced development team’s in-depth knowledge of required programming languages and frameworks. Our design teams make our apps and websites beautiful and fun to use, but our backend developers provide the power, agility, and dependability. Because Simpalm designs applications and backend server support in tandem, you’ll know they will work together securely, effectively, and efficiently.
Simpalm’s backend server development expertise enables us to confidently advise you on the appropriate location for your server, helping you to choose between a cloud-based service, or other hosted solution. The following are some of our favorite and most popular solutions.
Amazon Web Services
An affordable and dependable provider of cloud-based web services for more than a decade, Simpalm has considerable experience in using AWS for backend server support.
Simpalm has expertise in following AWS Services
- Amazon Lambda compute services to build mobile & web apps that respond quickly to new information.
- Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android to call Lambda Function from your mobile apps.
- We use S3 (Simple Storage Service) to build secure, highly scalable cloud storage for Web Services.
- Amazon DynamoDB to provide a scalable and low-latency online database based on NoSQL.
- Amazon Relational Database Services to provide a scalable database server and also support SQL Server, PostgreSQL and finally MySQL.
- Push Notification
- API Gateway
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services
Simpalm has full expertise in building backend servers using Storage, Computing, Mobile, Networking and Analytics from Microsoft Azure. Simpalm has built and managed large enterprise mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT)
applications. For business-critical mobile apps, we frequently use Azure services and tools such as Premium Azure SQL Database, and Azure Traffic Manager, and integrate Azure CDN.
Simpalm has expertise in following Azure Services
- SQL server for managed SQL and NoSQL Database that scale your app performance and improve efficiency.
- Azure Active Directory to manage users and groups of data.
- We can create SQL Database, DocumentDB, as well as Table Storage type.
- StorSimple for hybrid cloud storage.
- Source Control, Continuous Integration (CI) tools like TFS and Github.
Node.JS Database Development
Simpalm uses Node.JS to build large and scalable network applications for web and mobile platforms. We have expertise in using a combination of Node.JS server-side programming and the revolutionary MongoDB database to build data-driven application such as chat engines, real-time data streaming, stock market and other similar applications that can efficiently handle increasing amounts of workload and traffic in a sustainable manner.
We Offer Following Services using Node.JS
- Development of Server Side and Networking applications.
- Development of cross-platform-compatible applications.
- Customizable and scalable apps using Node.JS.
- Development of eCommerce, chat engine, social networking and load-bearing applications using Node.JS.
- Development of Node.JS API and Plugin.
PHP/.NET Database Development
Simpalm frequently uses PHP server-side programing language to build backend component and server-side software to connect with third-party web services and support the frontend of the application. We recommend PHP backend when easy-to-use information pulling and editing is needed in the database.