Our Backend Server Development Skills
In the world of today, business is under the ever-changing effect of makeover & mobile access to information, communication & applications is no exception. Keeping abreast of all these modern changes, Simpalm knows that performance or features of any application, be it mobile apps, web services, your favorite mobile web site etc., functionality success is dependent on the mobile back end servers to support the application. Simpalm’s custom mobile application expertise do not let you compromise on performance of your app. Our USP of back end server development is our expert back end developers who have vertical responsibilities & full understanding of visual impacts of applications, not to forget back end programming languages & frameworks.
One of the leaders in backend mobile server Development Company in USA, Simpalm has the specialty of developing back end solutions collaborating with the design and usability of the application. To get your application up and running we also take care of web services so that integration of their APIs is gelled with our app without any problem. Application’s server-side backend development by Simpalm adds muscles to your business as it provide secure solutions to protect your data as well
Amazon Web Services
Simpalm back end server development has also become cynosure of back end development eyes as our expert developers suggest you whether to choose a cloud-based solution or go with some hosted solution. Reason is simple. We believe in the perfect server configuration for your wish of business & our responsibility from back-end databases to front-end visual delights.
Simpalm has expertise in following AWS Services
- We use Amazon Lambda compute services to build mobile & web apps that respond quickly to new information.
- Simpalm uses Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android to call Lambda Function from your mobile apps.
- We use S3 to build secure, highly scalable Web Services based cloud storage.
- We use Amazon DynamoDB that provides scalable and low-latency online database based on NoSQL.
- We use Amazon Relational Database Services that provide scalable database server and also support SQL Server, PostgreSQL and finally MySQL.
- Push Notification
- API Gateway
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services
Simpalm has full expertise in building backend servers using Storage, Computing, Mobile, Networking and Analytics from Microsoft Azure. Simpalm has built and managed large enterprise mobile, web and Iot apps. For business critical mobile apps, we highly utilize Azure services and tools like P
remium Azure SQL Database, Azure Traffic Manager and integrate Azure CDN.
Simpalm has expertise in following Azure Services
- We use SQL server for managed SQL and NoSQL Database that scale your app performance and improve efficiency.
- We use Azure Active Directory to manage users and group of data.
- We can create SQL Database, DocumentDB, as well as Table Storage type.
- We use StorSimple for hybrid cloud storage.
- We use Source Control, Continues Integration (CI) tools like TFS and Github.
Node.JS Database Development
At Simpalm, we use Node.JS to build large and scalable network applications for web and mobile platforms. We have expertise in using a combination of Node.JS server side programming and revolutionary MongoDB database to build data-driven application like chat engine, real-time data streaming, stock market and other similar applications that can efficiently handle increasing amount of workload and traffic in a sustainable manner.
We Offer Following Services using Node.JS
- We develop Server Side and Networking applications
- We develop cross platform compatible applications
- We develop customizable and scalable apps using Node.JS
- We develop eCommerce, Chat engine, social networking and load bearing applications using Node.JS
- We develop Node.JS API and Plugin
PHP/.NET Database Development
At Simpalm, we highly use PHP server side programing language to build backend component and server side software to connect with third party web services and support the frontend of the aplication. We recommend PHP backend when easy to use information pulling and editing needed in the database.